[32]

Chapter Thirty-two[4

Chapter Thirty-two
[4.6k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

"Taehyung-ah, why were you —" Jimin shot at him with a glare which usually the other boys would've found really intimidating like daggers thrown at them but Taehyung calmly said goodnight before going up the stairs.

Jimin stood there idly, baffled at how Taehyung just casually walked past him.

And why was he so indifferent to how Yuna could've been so taken aback by his actions? It didn't come off tolerable at all to him. Jimin was confused. For the first time in years, he didn't trust his friend. Phyton went over to his shoulder.

"Is this what you meant when he was hiding something?" he asked without looking at the little basilisk.

"What? Nah, not that. But it could be." said Phyton, "Something bigger."

"Ah, whatever." Jimin walked up the stairs. He went down earlier because he was worried when he saw Taehyung not in his bed then suddenly his friend was seemingly — bothering Yuna. He thought he just misunderstood it but Taehyung avoided his questions. He didn't know why he felt so upset at his friend.

He walked back into their dorm room quietly. Yoongi was asleep and Taehyung had turned to the side, holding in the pain in his back.

Jimin chewed on his lips silently, wondering if he should ask. There was an awkward feeling the room although no one was actually up.

•••

"You, are bringing a nightmare and leading yourself to a tragedy that will hurt both others and — yourself. Soon — You might notice the clouds."

She jolted up from her bed.

"What was that...?" it should be none of her concern but the heavy sensation on her chest was too real.

Besides, she thought Professor Trelawney was a fraud. She did feel a bit apprehensive and curious after she recalled the divination, however.

Yuna carressed the plaster on her finger, nodding and telling herself, "Right. Taehyung won't do anything bad. Maybe I'm the one with issues here?" she forced a quiet laugh out of herself, "Was I just overreacting and startled?"

She peered around the quiet dorm.

"Right, they went out early."

It was empty since Dawon and her other friends had went to Hogsmeade for the holidays. She had the dormitory room all to herself for mow and felt a bit off, since she was used to the loud mornings

She washed herself up for twenty minutes, not realizing that she had been staring into the void that long, mostly at the ceiling of the Slytherins' bathroom, pondering how to walk down to the common room naturally later.