[12]

Chapter Twelve[3

Chapter Twelve
[3.1k words]

---.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---

Jimin heard Taehyung's bass-boosted sneeze as he walked into their shared room. Sometimes he wondered how Yoongi can just continue sleeping so peacefully with that. The lights were dim and everyone was already asleep. He took a fresh bath at night. Something bothered him since that night he fought Quirrell but he couldn't pinpoint exactly what.

Water dripped off his toned body and snake tattoos, his hair pushed back. Quirrell was right about Jimin being one hell of a beautiful man.

"Jimin, are you having trouble falling asleep?" Taehyung rubbed his eyes after his sleep was interrupted by Jimin's sigh.

"Sorry for waking you up." he said.

"Count sheeps."

"I tried but I imagined them going 'baaaaa' and couldn't focus."

"Are you perhaps thinking about the noseless dude?" Taehyung guessed.

"Not really," said Jimin.

"Yuna then?" he guessed again causing Jimin to choke on his water.

His friend really bet on that. Well, yea.

Taehyung eyed Jimin.

"What do you guys think of me?" Jimin wiped his mouth and shook his head with a sigh. He took out his silver crest that had a serpent carved on it. "One month ago, Professor Bang said he found my family's heirloom, this silver crest. Have you ever thought about how weird it is for a Gryffindor father to have a serpent carved on his heirloom crest?"

Taehyung nodded, "Uh-huh?"

"What if it's not actually my family heirloom? Anyways, Professor Bang said he got it from a guy named Charis, his acquaintance. Well you know what, I've made researches and that guy doesn't exist. I'm sure Professor Bang made up an alias for him." Jimin grumbled as he turned around in his bed.

"Did he t-t-tell you other things about this alias guy?" Yoongi asked with his shuddering yawn and morning voice. It was almost dawn already.

"Yoongi-hyung, you were awake?"

"You're assuming I could stay awake after Taehyung sneezed." the dark-silver-haired hyung said while rubbing his eyes. He asked again, "Well then, did he say anything?"

"Nothing but he made it sound like the guy was in prison." Jimin said.

Jimin didn't know a lot about his family's relatives and connections and that was the main thing that made it difficult to know why he's who he is, who were his family and how to proceed. His intentions had been asleep these years but today after seeing the weakened Voldemort, he remembered the reasons he wanted revenge. Defeating Voldemort when he was in his reduced state should be his goal for now. It wouls be foolish to stall around so long until the Dark Lord would somehow be in his most stable state, obviously.