Chapter 46: End of the day

Serah POV

"Magnificent."

...

"Ain't it?"

I turned around seeing his satisfied smile. I ran into his arms and kissed him senselessly. His response was slow but he realized what I was doing, his arms squeezed my waist to pull me closer and let his tongue explore my mouth.

I was getting dizzy with this much attention, my fingers ran down his neck, provoking light goosebumps on his skins. The kiss became hurried and I was ready to pass out.

I let go first because breathing became difficult in these conditions. I was out of his frame but the few seconds of separation drove him crazy.

His arms enlaced my body once again, not letting me feel the cold weather. His head posed on my shoulders. His ethic beating slowed down as well as his breathing.

I was too focused on him that I forgot how depraved I looked right now.

Our voice rested while we contemplated each other, every second I was convincing myself that doing it outdoors wasn't a great idea but neither the landscape nor the man was lacking.

I steadied my breathing and embraced the cold air. I needed it.

"Let's take a closer look."

His spirit came back and we assured ourselves that it smelled greenery and nothing else. He led me to the emerald lake and crouched. The light reflected on his figure making him glow like the flora.

The silence was disrupted when he dipped his hand in the water, the sound of drop decorated well this magnificent space. But it was peaceful, too peaceful.

I pushed him politely so he would have the honor to test the water first. I burst into laughter thinking again about what I thought.

He resurfaced with a frown on his face, he was ready to lash out but controlled his expressions. He tried to give me his most innocent smile. And he gently offered me his hands.

"Pull me out, you can at least do that."

That sweet voice of his won't cover his malevolent intention. I smirked, these tricks won't work on me.

I jumped on him and he dove right back from where he came from but this time I was on top of him. My vision might be blurry but I could distinguish the lights from the bottom. Neon grass. Quite original.

I couldn't register the beauty beneath that I resurfaced right in his muscles. I accepted the air right away so did he. Our gaze locked for a second and went into a fit of laughter.

"Was it necessary?"

His voice went lower and so did my hand.

"Come on, it's way more exciting this way."

...

I tried to entice him but my luck run down as he put me back on the dried soil. I followed behind.

"This wasn't supposed to be in this order. And what are we gonna do with our clothes now?"

Oops, I didn't feel bad though. I took my hand and escorted me under a willow, the pressure of my foot illuminated the floor, I looked back and saw the fluorescent trace trailing behind us.

Jay was smiling. I could bet that he felt proud of his preparations. I moved the falling branch in front of me and I enter inside the three leaves.

My brain left me to contemplate the unreal.

The lighting was taken care of by the leaves and there was a table for two people and the chairs were decorated with climbing ivy.

Everything was so green and so cute.