Chapter 29: Everything black

Happy New Year!!!

I hope this year you get everything you ever wanted. I'm sending you a lot of love and hope. Let's make this year ours. I'm really greateful for the courage you had t continue this story ans I'm promising you guys that there in an end, so no matter wgat I won't let you that I can guarantee you that.

keep up with me, I'll love if you comment and vote. It's actually the only way I know if you're enjoying this story. Hence thank you once again!!!

...

Sarah POV

I didn't have the time to get satisfied that the door flew open.

And here I was eye to eye with a traumatized stranger.

...

"Omega take your day off and dismiss everyone from the complex!!"

He ordered a few octaves lower than usual on the crook of my neck. I didn't like him detaching his lips from mine nor his hands deposing me to the ground. I liked being in the air, well I would have preferred if he sent me higher.

The lady was flustered not knowing what to do. Did she really step on his Alpha doing the dirty deeds? She was so confused that she didn't budge. Not aware of her state Jayson continued where he left. I yelped in surprise when his mouth migrated towards my nipple.
The horrified look on that poor intruder was epic. I wished I'll never cross her around that was just so embarrassing.

She hurried outside, leaving the bucket and the mop chatter against the tilling. The sound failed to mask my own.

He wasn't fair, I wanted him to agonize against my touch, to shudder against my skin. I wanted to feel him.
I moved my hand to his bracket and put all my force to tear it apart. The little piece of metal was echoing through the hall. His blue eyes were now firm against mine, forehead against forehead and he placed a soft kiss on my lips. He looked at me and was at it again. He hurried the kiss when he felt my hand inside his boxer. His d*ck was in my hand and he groaned lustfully against my mouth. He tugged my hair roughly. It was hurting but it didn't stop me from stroking his little beast. My grip tightened when I felt his teeth grazing my flesh. He craved for more and I was about to give him what he wanted until he abruptly shoved me off his body.

That wasn't expected. We had a good time and he had to ruin it. The cold air reminded me that I was topless for his eyes to enjoy. Well, he didn't. So I tried to cover myself with all I had: my small hands. Guess I had to keep them to myself, love my sarcasm, so sad I had no one to share it with.

His blond hair was messed up, giving him a sexy look and those blue eyes so perfect. If only he could use this to his advantage.

"We shouldn't."

He said out of breath.

"And we shouldn't what?"

I wanted to know why we had to stop.

"We are clouded by lust and-"

That was not enough, it couldn't justify why he had to stop.

"Come on! Don't tell me you never f*cked for fun!"

My chuckle was signed by a smirk. I was sexually frustrated and he only made it worse.

"That's not the same!!"

He growled not happy with what I said.

"How is it not the same?! We were half-naked firing up each other. A fling and it's over."

He came closer not liking my explanation. He took my chin and my face was up a few milliliters from his lips.

"So, that's what we are for you? A fling? "