Chapter 78: Keep being busy

Jayson POV

"Whatever, I need a shower. Want to join me?"

...

My brain cells were no longer capable of registering what was going on.

Her faint steps were almost indistinguishable as my heart pumped all the blood from my heart to transfer all my vessels to the south, a place where rationality did not matter.

Like her request.

I was made by the moon goddess to worship every of her demands.

However, she was not supposed to be the one with sinful thoughts, she was supposed to be the one representing self control, abstinence and sobriety.

And she flung over the window the little bit of restraint we could have had.

If we both were to indulge ourselves in our carnal needs, the pack will be doomed, nothing good will come out of it. Actually, Serah might get closer to her animalistic self.

It could help her in some twisted way.

I pushed my key in the lock, and the sound resonated in the empty corridor. The door opened, and the sight of my room was painful.

Every piece of furniture could be a potential playground, the desk, the sink, the bookshelf.

The possibilities were endless.

My lashes clenched together to deny the hardness I felt in my boxer, as I was still at the entrance, her scent came in stronger as she got closer.

"So you'd rather do it on the door, I wouldn't mind but we should at least close it."

That vixen purposely pressured my back with her generous chest, My fist in a ball, making all my veins pop out, all the way from my forearm to my neck.

"Can't you wait a second."

Her fingers wandered dangerously near the aim of my bottom, as she let a few trace the top of my v line.

"I'm in no hurry, but I wouldn't say the same about the one in your pants."

She tried to dip her hand full, where the focus was at its peak. And that was it. I snapped.

My hand grabbed hers pulling inside, pushing the wooden door close with her body. She slammed hard, she will be bruised but I wasn't sorry, because we were merely starting.

Her handle was freed as I followed the curve of her body with my palm, the fabric was dirty and wet and I would promise that a shower would be of no help.

As I reached her face, my fingers to her chin, I tilted her head slightly so I could get lost in her honey pools.

They sparkled like each of our touch, the gold hypnotising, turning the most compliant dog into a rabid wolf.

She was mine and she was perfect.

Yet she was adamant to deny our connection, as valid as her reasons could be.

My forehead sank on her neck and a sigh left my lips making her skin shiver under our proximity.

My feet left the entrance and the bed looked way too comfortable to not sit on it.

"Go ahead, take your shower."

My back hit the softness, praying for the covers to swallow me. As tempting as she was, I wanted to cherish her not f*ck her on some wall.

My lips curved as Volker yelped in approvement.

A few seconds passed and I felt no movement from her.