Chapter 90:

Serah POV

"Not today dear mate, nothing can stop me for today."

...

I was in no way against the idea of him in me.

However, he took me off guard with all his malicious intent, although it only fired my sleeping cravings. His desire pooled the crevice between my legs and waiting was no longer an option.

"Would you just put it in?"

I begged, my voice dripping from indecency.

A smirk painted his rugged face and his eyes dropped down to my parted legs.

Knots were playing inside of my lower belly, anticipating the starting play.

His fingers delicately caressed the side of my thighs, making sure the tingles rolled exactly where it needed to.

He played with my skin and the line of my underwear. The fabric was pulled and stretched without leaving its place.

My hair dug backwards praying for the game to accelerate a bit.

Without warning, the sole piece of cotton hiding my privacy was on the floor.

My head snapped at him not thinking we would violently rip it.

There was no sign of pleasantries, only lust and control. A control that was most probably standing on a thin line.

Closing my legs was not possible as he placed both hands back on my inner thigh. My clit twitched, meeting the cold air but then realization hit me.

He went head first to my groin.

I arched to my initial position but this time a bit harder, my head was suffering from the battle against the hardwood. But none of this mattered.

His tongue was on my clit and all I could think of was literally nothing apart from the jolting pleasure flourishing in my inner privacy and spreading across the room.

If someone were to come in, actually just pass by, they'd know.

Now that I think about it, I did not remember locking his office.

"Jay."

I tried to call out but my voice was cut by the moans I couldn't contain.

I brought my hand to my mouth as the goal was to not attract any attention but the sparks stopped and I saw a man full of hunger over me.

His skin was flushed and so was I. More embarrassed than anything.

Not a second wasted, my arms were above my head with only one of his limbs handling me.

"Jay, the door-"

The man didn't have any intention to hear me out as with his free, he massaged the spot he had been sucking on.

I sunk my teeth on my lips, trying to prevent any of this sultry sounds to the world.

After falling down from my clouds, only now did I remark, the huge bulge on his pants.

My highlighted eyes met his dimed ocean slowly getting down to the attention seeking member.

I gulped my flying expectations, and roamed my curious hand over his well built exposed body.

It was easy, the lines were here to guide.

I made sure to tease his erect nipple with my slightly elongated nail.

He hissed soundlessly but it was enough to innonde the desk under me. I didn't like how he got to hear my high voice whenever he'd arouse me. I also wanted to hear him under the pleasure I was willing to give him.