Chapter 10 (part 2): Hunter vs Rogue; supposedly...

Theo POV

...A girl in the middle of nowhere...

It got my wolf so worked up, she smellt just like... that shotgun. She was that fucking human who abducted our Jessica!!!!

I looked over her and could see it, silver weapons all over her and a similar shotgun.
The way she was carrying them, we could tell that she was quite used to firearms. She wasn't over armed, just enough so it won't become a hindrance. Like real a hunter.

Hunters, they finally came, I trained more than ever for this day, the day I'll kill her with my own hands or paws.

 It was supposed to be Jay's job to shoot her with her own shotgun making sure she suffers as she made his little sister suffer but right now I didn't care, even if I got punished I couldn't prevent Logan from ripping her to shreds.

I know I shouldn't but I gave full control to Logan and I'll just see what happens...

Serah POV

"F*ck!!"

 I swore out loud, it wasn't the best time to get separeted with Jess but like she predicted we, kind of met dozens of rogues on our way here. I couldn't have handled them all at once. I was outnumbered, moreover with their advanced sense, I wouldn't stand a chance so we decided to part. She stayed there, fighting against those rogues while I'd try to call for help. But first, I need to remember the way to her pack; well her exact word where:

"Just keep running forward no matter what!!"

So here I am, running like a fool for a little bit more than fifteen minutes at full speed, just going forward. I eventually stopped to catch my breath back because it's been quite a long time that I've been running. Now, that I've gained all my energy back I was ready to continu on my way but I suddlendy felt or heard something suspiscious so I naturally drew my gun and positioned myself in a defensive stance.

Halleluia!! I told my self; there was a wolf just in front of me, I think the same size as my babygirl,so I finally reached her pack territory!!! Here I was going to withdraw my gun and start speaking. However he didn't even let me began that he, without a second thought, lounged at me aiming his fangs directly to my neck.

And here I was thinking that a finnally arrived at destination but no!! There's a rogue right in front of me; that wasn't supposed to happen. Jess told me that they will be to close to the pack border so they won't risk getting caught to chase after me. Oh, little did she know!

Anyway, I need to stay focused because this rogue, wants me dead! So I need to remember everything she told me about them: they play dirty, they aim for the kill unless they have some business with you and they hate humans! Wouah, so I guess we can't settle this around a cup of tea.

Gosh! He's already in front of my eyes so I couldn't use my shotgun and there was no way to avoid his blow. The only way to get away with minimum damages was to block it and take the blow on my ribs. If it reached my thoracic cage or my liver, I won't make it.

Cool, I managed to survive the worst!

Get it togethere Serah! Don't let a filthy rogues take advantage of you!

I think, I broke few ribs by taking the blow on them, even if I had blocked it ; well, hard to get away without consequences when there's a grown up wolf who tried to kill  you.

And he was at it again! So mean, he won't even let me catch my breath back! Stop complaining Serah and get back on your feet! There is an enormous wolf charging at you and if you let him injure you again I don't think you'll walk again!

I dodged it, by quickly moving on the side, he thought he will have me like the first time so I took this chance to jump on his back as fast as possible  and took my bow in order to stranggle him with it. I used all my strenght to lift and rapidly flip him over backwards which will enable me to paralize this wolf even if his whole weight is literally crushing my already broken bones. I immobilize him on the ground by tightening my legs around his body.

Now, the most important part is yet to be done. Killing it.

"If you meet a rogue, kill it! He won't hesitate to kill you, so you have to do it first!"

Not my words: Jessica's.

So I took my dagger from my back pocket, such a simple task seemed like the hardest I've done. Well, it's justified, when there's a wolf trying to get away from your hold while breaking your bones into pieces.

I have it on my hand and was about to stab him on his jugular vein when I heard:

"Stop it!!"

By a quite naked Jess running towards us so I loosened my grip on him as I lost focus because of her. He took this chance to get out of my hold and was about scratch my neck his claws, probably trying to kill me. I couldn't move anymore now, it took all my energy to keep him in place when I had him on hand, so I just waited the ultimate fatal knockdown but Jess came in between and took the blow in my place.

"No! Je-"

I couldn't even finsh my sentence that I felt  something hit my head pretty hard, driving me into darkness.