Chapitre 3: Lucky To Survive

Serah POV

Holly shit! What happened?! The snow white wolf transformed into a girl, a bones and skin girl!

She was young, a junior high student maybe. Golden strings were descending to cover half of her growing bosom and her face was painted by tiny freckles, her pale skin made sure to bring them out-
Damn it! her ghostly appearance was du to her injury.

Well, save your taughts for later Serah. My confusion should be put aside because the completely naked girl in front of me was badly hurt.

I went nearer to have a better look of her leg. It was broken, she was bleeding and her ankle was tainted in violet, an internal bleeding for sure.

Medical care was the top priority for now, but the hospital was a big no no. Bringing a non human wasn't the brightest idea and waiting for her permission would be stupid.
I didn't want to but I had no other options at the moment.

I dialled my mom's number waiting to get destroyed.
She responded right away, the best for the shapeshifting being but it meant death for my human ass.

"Allo! Dear, so rare of you to call me-"

"Where are you?"

We had no time to spare and a leg to save.

"What's wrong dear? at work bu-"

"Return home as fast as possible!! Prepare everything to treat a shin fracture with external bleeding and internal bleeding because of a twisted ankle all on the right leg; as soon as possible."

I listed the injuries without letting her the time to chit-chat.

"Wait! What happened to you? Did you wander in woods again?"

Fear and anger could be detected in her voice but I didn't have any time to reassure her.

"I'll explain everything to you when I'll return from the back gate"

Those were my last word before I hung up.

Now the question was: How do I transport her home?

So first I covered her with my leather jacket then I needed to stabilize her ankle so I took a quite solid branch and I attached it to her leg with the remaining of my T-shirt to immobilize it as much as possible until my mom could have a look.

Once I did first aid, I carried her in a bridal style way, making sure to not worsen her state. Then, I placed her on the back seat of my bike and took the sleeves of my jacket and tied it tightly enough around my waist because now her falling is the last thing I want. After checking up everything related to her safety, I hit the gas to arrive as fast as possible to the house. When I reached the back gate I could see that it was open and noticed a familiar silhouette. Indeed, my mom was already there, waiting for me.

"Serah!! What happened to y-; Who is she?"

Just arrived and my mom assaulted me with questions. Her panicked state disappeared when she saw me but she was completely confused.
When she noticed the girl behind me she understood everything. She stopped talking on her own and we took that girl together and placed her on the emergency cot; as I requested my mom had already prepared everything.

"Let's get her in my van! I got everything prepared there "

I could only follow her instructions now. She gave me the keys of the van and I already knew what I had to do: drive them home.

When we reached the house my mom got off of the van and said:

"Take her to your room! I'll lead the way and place her on your bed as I tell you."

I followed her as fast as I could and reached my room. I could see that she really had prepared everything even the stacks of pillows on the right side of the bed. I placed her delicatelly as my mom wanted and exited the room while my mom still had some business with her.

Ten minutes later, my mom got out. Me, I waited for her to tell how she was so I stayed nearby the whole time.

"How is she?"

I asked her before she could say anything.

"Alright, but you have to explain me everything from the start. How did you ended up in this situation?"

I was so doomed. Guess I'll be lucky to survive.