Chapter 47: Another Pack

Jayson POV

An annoying sound woke me up, these chirping birds I swear I'll let Volker take care of you all. I forgot to close the curtain yesterday night, so the light inundated the whole room not giving me a chance to get back to sleep.

Though, it gave me a perfect view of the life clinging to my torso. Her hair was all over the place, the faded rays were kissing her soft skin, it was the future I wanted to wake up to. The dream-like picture fell into pieces like the shredded fabric on the ground.

I started to panic, did Volker abuse her?

'No I didn't.'

That wolf of mine, squatting my mind like a hotel room. Anyway, she smelt innocent and the abundant sex drive couldn't be detected on the bed. I relaxed until the small of her body smashed incredibly close to my forbidden member.

The heat was traveling south and I did my best to think about something else; like coffee.

Why coffee I didn't know. I could hear my wolf humphing from here he wasn't of any help. Her lashes started to motion and her eyes fluttered open.

The bright sun colored her eyes gold, I couldn't look away. The spark ignited on my body was no more the bond but her smile.

We were both too naked for me to keep up with romantic lines and I could tell by her sleepy head that she wasn't in the mood.

I tried to move away from this poisoned comfort but she encircled me with her toned arms.

"Where're you goin'" 

The conversation she had with my pec sounded sexy, everything I should be avoiding right now.

"Serah you're touching things you shouldn't be touching."

These words seemed to have woke her up, she moved her upper body leaving me somehow empty. She observed my facial features and smirked.

"Apart from me is there anyone who's supposed to touch you?"

Now we could start talking.

"Maybe me, if you didn't sideline me yesterday!"

My mate was here and I still had to take care of these things alone.

"Maybe if you didn't collapse yesterday, we could have had some fun."

"I guess you still had your fun."

My eyes traveled down observing her exposed boobs. I left a kiss on her cheek and I let one finger riding down every curve from her neck to her collarbone.

I paused before descending and molding her perfect bosom. I detached my face from hers after glancing at her apprehensive eyes, I nipped her nipple very so slowly. Only my teeth touched her hardened flesh.

Her breathing became vulnerable and irregular. She wanted more. I did as well but I didn't digest yesterday's humiliation. My finger continued its routeway, cascading her wavering skin. I brushed past her clit and I didn't bother to check if she was wet.

The smell was sufficient for me to stop. The towel left my hips and I walked directly to the bathroom.

Some colorful words were thrown over the room like the few items hitting my door. I could hear her restless around here and she left banging the door behind.

I wasn't only torturing her, well, one of us had to be taken care of now.

...

Serah POV

I ran down the stairs still distraught by the stunt he pulled. My body frozen from the shock, I prayed he'd let me swim in luxury. My imprecation fell apart when he moved away from my body.

I poured all my frustration on my plate full of fruits and went to the table, next to Jess.

"It smells awfully good!"

"Really?" 

I asked, deprived of super senses.

"Sex?!"

I took a deep breath, cursing in my head on way, why didn't I took a shower before coming down.

"We didn't-"

She nonchalantly cut me off.

"I mean, you could have told me if you stayed out the whole night, doing who knows what."

Her calm demeanor was a cover for her wicked imagination. Though I wished what she said was true she didn't deserve to know these specificities.

"Bullsh*t, we were only hanging out."

She pushed forward the chair with her weight and stabilized herself in front of me. Like a savage, she took the chicken wings with her fingers. She savored the first bites fully and smirked after glancing at me from head to toe.

"So that is why you reek of him, wearing his clothes with nothing underneath."

I undisputably felt the blood going north, and a few flashbacks invited themself at the same moment, I was done for. Jess giggled snapping me out of my tangled thoughts.

I didn't try to explain myself. Action talked louder than words and it was the time to use this wise citation.

I got up with the clear idea of making her unable to digest oxygen.

We ran a few times around the tables and when my lungs cried for me to stop, her irritating chant woke an unknown energy. 

Well, I was precisely more embarrassed than bothered hearing repeatedly that 'something happened'.

I was purely focused on her that I didn't anticipate the wall I ran into. I looked up and I was met with lapis eyes staring back at me.

Droplets curved his short strands before landing on my face. He should have dried himself because I could feel a contagious wetness pooling between my thighs.

I tried to distract myself from his face but that jogging hanging low, his tee plastered to his abs like a second skin wasn't helping. I gulped down my envies and he saw it.

Jay saw that, I feigned ignorance but Jess burst into a laugh. I forgot about her presence.

I detached myself from the appetizing man and a flow of people entered the public place. It was our cue to move out.

Jay tried to hold me but I escaped as fast as I could. There were too many eyes and I wasn't confident in my self restrictions.

...

The day went by nicely, it's been a while since all the drama. I still had appointments with the luna but answers were slowly taking form.

All we had to take care of was sending off the invited alpha. My relation with Max had improved profusely since the revelation.

She stopped by me and I guessed that she wanted to bid her farewells but I was quite wrong. She took me apart, away from curious eyes.

"Here take this."

She gave me a neat paper sheet with undescribable lines.

"The man is using the same pattern to spy on your territory."

'Your territory' I didn't point out the mistake as the subject was serious. With her fingers, she showed me a blank space.

"Here. Something funny is going on and the answer is in another pack."

It wasn't the first time I heard that the answer might be in another pack. My mind went back through the last events and I could only think of one thing.

"Ice Moon."

I muttered the words but Max caught on, her face played surprise but her eyes told me that she predicted this possibility. I was sure now. Ice Moon was the name of the 'another pack'.