Chapter 76: It talked

Serah POV

'Hi Volker, it's been a while.'

'I'm happy to have you on top of me, it has been a while.'

'What? What? I heard that, I mean why would you say that.'

Someone should have told me if closing my eyes was the only condition needed to unlock this option.

I was getting excited, and somehow, I knew it wasn't only because I managed to get past this level.

Heat resonated through my vessels and my entire nervous system was overloaded with electricity.

I opened my eyes to flee from my internal battles, and seeing the proud gaze of Volker through Jay's face only worsened the situation.

And he didn't waste a second to flip me under him.

'What are you thinking about mate?'

Volker's voice invaded my privacy, and my hidden conflict was on the verge to go rampant.

Jay's wolf had a hoarse timber with a power that should be forbidden.

The warmth enveloped my skin and my inside calcified into a paining desire.

It was an excruciating agony, I needed water or ice to reduce this uncontrollable fever.

I had no choice, Jay would be more helpful now than Volker.

'Jay come out already.'

Volker disappeared and a wave of sexual need hit me like a train. It was the bond, it wasn't my feelings but his.

There was no time to inspect where it was coming from, right now, I wanted it so much that it was torment not having it.

My nails dug on his Tee, pushing his torso against mine and I closed the gasp with my lips.

It was a taste I almost forgot, sweet and bitter, a drug meant to keep you addicted. The patterns were the same, we knew where our tongues needed to be, to reach the pleasure we sought.

His hand tightened the hold over my neck, he engraved his finger on my throat, burning the few left oxygen that was meant for my brain.

The shivers uncontrollably held hostage my motor system, my brain cells at the mercy of the man doing wonders to my sinful needs.

His other one moved my hips against his hardened member.

He made sure to get a feel of my bulked arse, stealing a few moans from my full mouth.

Unconsciously, I arched my back in approval as if our pelvis where not already banning the little space that could exist between us. The kiss was lawless. We were clumsy, our teeth clashed, our tongues were fighting and air was no longer welcomed.

His face against mine, his stubble rough against my skin but it was still not enough. His fingers trailed on the hem of my sweatpants but his direction changed for the warmth of my abs, his palm was flat against my stomach a few inches away from my bikini.

And three of his fingers were past the main string, now teasing the valley of my chest. As his hands went up, his lips moved down to my jaw, to my neck... I didn't have any time to process the pleasure that he found my nipple under my Tee. I tried to hide the moans coming unexpectedly but he placed his thumb over my mouth so I wouldn't be able to close it.

And he started playing roughly with my nubs. I cracked a loud sound and even the ruffling of soil couldn't mask it. My legs dug on the organic surface, messing up the dead leaves and breaking the rogue twigs.