Chapter 22 (part 2): An already written fate

Sorry guys I changed my cover without notice because of copyrights and all those stuff. So hope you like the new one!!
Here an early update for all the people I confused!! Enjoy. Vote and comment if you like the story!!

...

Unknown POV

"I want some pants!!"

It was the eighth dress she gave me and it was irritating.

"Dear, you might have forgotten that your host is a royal and do not own any pants so hurry up and get dressed."

The queen replied with grace even though it was me in front of her. She wanted me to give in but that won't happen.

"Don't-"

I couldn't even argue that she pursued.

"Not that you aren't hot in that thin towel but shouldn't you cover-up."

Ritha was right, I was starting to get goosebumps since the cool air of the room was caressing my skin for quite a long time.
I let out a long sigh and started changing into the last outfit she gave me. I dropped the thin material that covered my body to-

"God da*n it!"

Please, I thought to myself, did she just squealed like a teenager.

"Mind your language, majesty!"

I only gained a chuckle.

"Does your body ever age?"

Was she really asking me that?

"Aging is for human and last time I checked, I wasn't completely one."

She knew all that cannot she let me dress.

"I know, I know but still; look at yourself, I bet you don't even work out."

I felt someone' s, that I won't quote (Ritha), eyes on my back that awaited an answer.

"Normal our metabolism is boosted naturally."

I was only half-human, even if my human genes were dominant I still had those traits.

"Anyway, now tell me truthfully: Why did you cut all ties with us during those twenty years?"

It was a question that was on her mind for quite some time now and I own her answers.

"I got pregnant. A girl."

No reaction came from that she just tried to understand what I was saying.

"Okay, just remind me later to kill you for hiding the existence of my niece but how is that related to us."

Great as if she didn't want my head for enough reasons.

"It's complicated and a long story so-"

She interrupted me with no elegance.

"Cut the crap and tell me what happened!!"

...

Twenty years ago

"Eos! Help me out please."

I begged shamelessly hanging with only my weak arm as support on the other side of the wall.
I might have snicked out and didn't have enough abs to get inside our property and my unique chance of survival was that being standing on the top of the wall with all his glory.
He crouched enough so we were face to face and smirked.

"Shouldn't have skipped training, now look at you; imploring the help of the most disgusting person walking on earth?"

He was and always will be the most horrendous being. However, I'll keep that for me.