Chapter 25: All It Took

Serah POV

"Did you sleep with him?"

Was that even a question. The 'him' in question was the love of my life. I gave him all: my body and soul belonged to him.

It has been a while since I didn't think of that night.

...

Five years ago

"Are you sure?"

The man that was laying on the top of my body asked between the gentle kisses he deposed on my sensitive skin. The slow pace was messing with my mind, but he loved these reactions of mine as if it could justify his own excitement.

"Do I look like I want to back out now?"

I didn't give him the chance to reply as I pushed him forward to crash my lips on his once again. I felt him wanting to pull back to ask me if I was sure again but I was more than ready to give him my innocence. Hence, I started grinding our lower parts together. It worked as he deepened the kiss and his hands started to roam under my T-shirt. Shivers and heat took hold of my being and my inner flower was set in fire just asking to be taken care of-

...

A loud growl got me out of my memories. Jay looked more than furious, his eyes were as dark as the night. They reflected danger and lust; I should be running but I was oddly attracted so my gaze was planted on his against my will.

"Where is that guy so I could kill the-"

His murderous aura was not to be taken as a joke. If I could escape this trial I would but my body isn't cooperating. I moved gently my hand on his shoulder to have a decent space between us. Wrong idea. The sparks created by my clumsiness made him way more aggressive than I thought.

He took both of my hands between his and pushed them above me against the wooden door of the mansion.

The space I wanted to create was almost nonexistent, I could feel his breath on my neck, my own breath accelerated slightly just like my heartbeat. I didn't know why I was reacting like this in front of this god like designed man. He was a Canon of beauty, I couldn't deny the fact. However, I won't let him have his way with me that easily.

"Get your hands off me!!"

The Alpha was towering me with his height and this position made me feel controlled something I shouldn't like.
His eyes were fixated on me and his deep voice made me shiver.

"Where is the man that could make you so aroused with one single question or just a thought?"

Anger was starting to personify itself into a powerful alpha. I might reek of arousal. Dammit, those goddamn nose's were undeceivable and I couldn't control my excitement.

I didn't know anymore if it was caused by my memories or the sexy creature caging me with his well-built body.

My voice couldn't reach my throat, I was sincerely overwhelmed by the situation and my brain was taking its leave. What more could I ask for? A gorgeous pair of lips on my flesh to be clinical death.

My eyes shifted to his and I saw them sparkling with lust; he leaned dangerously close as if he heard my thoughts a few seconds ago. I had to make it stop.

"Get the h*ll out!! You dumb*ss!"

My ranting had no effect he came in closer. There was only this solution left, I tried to lift my leg to push him back but he saw through me.

He abruptly stopped my leg his and blocked my lower body by tangling his legs with mine my upper body was crushed by his muscular torso and his face took refuge into the rook of my neck.

I was literally suffocating and I didn't know why? Oh, might be because a grown-up male was crushing my bones with his weight. However, it wasn't uncomfortable almost as if it was normal- Sh*t, my brain was starting to leave us. I was supposed to hate his guts but why was I liking our closeness?

My thought was cut down by the shivers made by his lips grazing my skin. From my neck, he went up to my earlobe with his cheek caressing mine.

"Disrespect? Are you challenging me?"

He detached himself from me after he muttered his question. He still had his hands over mine as he lifted my head with his free hand.

I didn't like that, he had control over me and I didn't like that at all.

"You might be an alpha but I'm not part of the pack!"

He really thought he had power over me. I was scoffing internally, he just wished.

A smirk started to appear on his face. What was I wrong?

"An alpha has power over every people on his territory so I guess you just challenged me."

F*ck it was my defeat but I won't go down without a fight.

"So I guess I just challenged you."

I replied in a mocking tone to imitate him. But his smirk just grew wider as the discussion went on.

"Tomorrow morning at 6, hand to hand combat? Is that good for you?"

He just signed his loss, hand to hand was my domain.

"Good for me. You might as well let me go too!"

I really wanted to get out of his grip.

"Why in such a hurry? Let's make it a little bit exciting, shall we?"

What was going on in his head seriously?

"If it's not part of the challenge then no-"

I was cut off by an amused voice.

"Slow down here, let me finish first. Let's make a deal: Whoever loses has to listen to the winners wish."

The deal was fair but I didn't have anything to gain from it.

"Without me. So-"

"Why? Do you already know that you'll lose? Babe, you should try your best, miracles sometimes happen if you're really desperate."

What? I'm going to remake his face with my fist.

"I don't care about your sh*tty deal, just wait and see I'll make you regret this deal."

I spat with my utmost hatred for this man. He chucked and released my hands slowly moving his body from mine.

"So it's decid-"

I didn't realize why he stopped in his track until I felt the hard wooden door pushing me violently towards Jay. We both lost our balance, his ass ate the dirty ground and I fell on him.

The distance I desperately wanted to create from the start never seemed to occur. My hair was a mess and all over him our faces were quite close, we almost kissed. His hands were on my hips securing me from falling on the dirt.

I finally remarked that I was straddling him so I tried to to get out of his hold for the last time I hoped.

Then it happened, with his two innocent fingers he pulled one strand of my hair.

All it took for our lips to collide.