She Led Me To Him Part II

Guys thx for keeping up with me and the story!!!

The first part is over.

But don't worry, the updates will be regulated and the story will keep going. They're will be an everyday release on Saturday, on this book, so don't archive it.

Follow till the end I might edit the story but only if the story is fully finished.

So here a glimpse of the following.

...

She was human. At least, she thought she was. She doesn't know anymore what to believe in.
Four years ago she thought the human race was at the top of the food chain. Everything changed when that wolf turned into a little girl. Jessica.

A girl that led her to a world, she unconsciously sought and chased after. She led her to her soulmate, the man that could crush and repair her. And ultimately, she led her towards her destiny, her fate also known as her enemy.

Sarah was given on a silver plate to the one looking for her. However, her mate is determined to keep and cherish her. Well, Jayson obviously had more in mind but would Serah give in to her passion and break free. Or will she let the ghost of her past obstruct her new found happiness?

...

So here a small summary of what's coming.

Love you all. It meant a lot.

Don't forget to vote and comment it would be fabulous.