Chapter 26: Messed up

Jayson POV

I could smell her lust as she was straddling me.
Was she really thinking about that son of a b****? Fuck!! If I found him I'll kill him, Volker will gladly help me.

Her scent was seducing me and all the sparks that ran through my body were unbearable.
That was it, I lost all the so little self-control that remained. I wanted her lips on mine so I'll get them.
I didn't even have the time to think of a strategy for my vicious plan that Volker took control.

And I didn't expect him to be this gentle with his mate on him.
He carefully took a strand of her hair between two of our fingers to close the gap between our face. He did it, he did the thing I was dying to do. He kissed her. It was the most satisfying kiss, I ever had. Our lips just touched but the sparks created the fireworks I longed for.

She went into trance and didn't react to the skinship. It took her a few long seconds to get herself together and instantly backed away from me. I was ready to take the hit as she raised her arm but nothing came. She had all right to hit me I touched her without her consent and she hated me. I curiously eyed the situation through Volcker as he had full control.

"Volker! When... Wait, why are you here and until when?"

Her hands were now cupping our face and asked her question quite sloppily.
She was looking at us as if we were a kid.
Volker wasn't coping with the treatment and decided to show her that he was far from being a kid.
Hence, he took he placed his hand behind her head forcefully to resume the kiss.

The kiss was no longer gentle it was rough and savage. Couldn't ask more from a wild beast. She tried to get away from our hold but Volker kept her in place.
He wanted to take this to the next level but she bit our lip. The surprise attack made him let go of her.
I could still taste the sweetness of her lips and the feral taste of my blood.

She pinched my cheek and started to scold Volker.

"Volker! You can't kiss someone without mutual consent!!"

Volker just sighed and answered:

"Firstly, I can kiss my mate and secondly stop treating me like a kid."

Volker was getting impatient with her.

Gosh, was he pouting with my face that idiot? Well, at least it made her smile.

"I won't treat you any less if you act like a kid."

I thought it would make Volker upset but her statement made him smirk.

"Guess you're lusting over a little boy."

That was low but really exciting to see my mate's face turn red as a tomato.

"Volker!  Stop telling nonsense!!"

Frustrated, she tried to get out of our hold. However, my wolf managed to block her.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. Lusting over a grown man body is not a sin."

The devil winked at the red beauty on his lap.
She was about to counter-attack but Volker started to pull off my shirt. It was maybe going a little bit too fast for my liking but whatever, he was in control.
She finally understood what he was up too but asked to make sure.

"Wait... Wha- What are you trying to do?!"

The question didn't need an answer. He was obviously making himself comfortable. However, she didn't really agree to this turn of event and tried to prevent him from doing so. With all her might she tried to prevent our packs to be revealed to the world. At first, Volker wanted to take it off but gave me control out of nowhere.
Everything came to place when the wooden door opened again without arming anyone this time. My sister came into view distracting my mate from our outburst.

"Woah, didn't know I was interrupting something?"

It took time for both of us to register why Jessica was quite shocked until we realized that Serah was still straddling me and had a strong grip on my shirt. It almost looked like she was the one- wait...

"What were you doing to me?!"

My exclamation took her off guard. She was looking at me with her eyes wide open and confused.

"What?"

She asked dumbfounded. And speechless, I guess.

"What were you trying to do?"

My stern face made my question credible but internally Volker was laughing for both of us.
As if light graced her with comprehension, she finally understood that it looked like she was the one assaulting me.
She abruptly got up while letting go of my shirt and tried to look cool about it.

She was now standing looking irritated by the situation she was dragged in.
She was about to turn around but didn't and composed herself. Even though the red tainting her face persisted to stay.

"At 6, I'll get it back to you."

As soon as she finished this phrase she sprinted inside not even looking. It made Volker whimper but knew that it was all he could get from our mate for now.

"Care to explain."

The voice that belonged to my sister got me out of my reverie and erased the satisfied smile that I had. I also thought that it would be a good idea to get up and get all the dust off me.
I faced my little sister quite interested by the events she just missed. I knew she was trying hard to be angry at me and harder to avoid her mate so I didn't push her.

"Nothing, just Volker messing with our mate."

Thinking about it, made me smirk again. We do have an effect on her, human or not.

"And what were you talking about ?"

Jess leaned on the front door not finished with the conversation. She knew her friend, she wouldn't drop a word about our exchange. Remembering it, was quite unpleasant. My past habits or hers were nothing to be proud of. She was human so she had an excuse but I didn't.

"You know exes and all, the kill relationship talk."

She snorted as if what I said was funny.

"There's no relationship, to begin with."

She was right but she shouldn't test my patience.

"Will you stop disrespecting me!? You may be my sister but I'm your alpha."

She wasn't phased at all and was walking out of the conversation. I took her hand in mine not finished.

"When will we be able to be like we were before?"

My plea was not desperate. However, it held so many emotions. She was responding and her face saddened as her eyes face the floor.

"Jay, I love you so much and had the image of a perfect brother in my head. I told Serah how I had the best big bro a girl could dream of. But you disappointed me, you disappointed us."

She was right, I let go of her and shifted not bothering to take my clothes off.

I ran as fast as I could to my office. I wanted to see no one.

Did I mess up this badly: as an alpha, as a brother, and as a mate.