Chapter 75: They collided

Jayson POV

"Jay, do you think you can let Volker take over for a while?"

My body froze as her voice ignited Volker's excitement, one she wouldn't want to face.

'You heard, let me take over this instant.'

'Shut up, she doesn't know what she's asking.'

I tried to control his ferocious need to overpower my human body but it was a fight already lost. Serah asked herself, his mate asked him directly to come forward.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't have any control over him, he is way too hysterical over your request."

I gave her another chance to back away. Volker did not understand that his relationship with her had changed because of me, wolf or human, we were one same person in the end.
I tried to steady my breathing internally wishing she'd let Volker hold her.
Even if my consciousness was put backwards, I would feel everything.

She still nodded, giving me the green light to pass over to him.
Great, if it had to go this way, I might just enjoy as much as she'd let me.

"Sure, if that's what you need. But I need your consent, I will not hold any responsibility for whatever he does."

Her honey eyes deadly piercing mine, she answered.

"Come on, I can handle him."

I chuckled, I whispered an inaudible 'good luck' and let myself be pushed in the back of my mind.
I could see her just as before, I still felt the gentle wind and my clothes still rubbed against my rough skin.
It was all the same but I no longer owned any of my actions.

And it wasn't me that lunged towards my mate either, he was so eager to simply hold her that he pushed her down, I hated that she'd grow a bruise later but the sparks were worth it.
I thought she'll call out to me but the melody of her laugh filled my senses. It was genuine.
Her face broke into a smile so bright that the sun dimed in comparison.
I wanted to focus my eyes on her lips but it was Volker in command and his gaze only ever looked her in the eyes, as if searching for something deep inside of her.

Her hands cupped my cheeks and our whole body was delighted by her initiative.
Volker leaned in her hand enjoying his mate.

His eyes closed and I felt the familiar warmth on my palms, he was gliding his hand through her T shirt.

"Volker calm down a bit!"

She urged, still smiling. The wind was back on my face and her attempt to push us away was almost vain.
Her fingers circled my handles creating jolting electricity.
Volker stopped moving up and let his whole weight fall onto her.
His nose buried in the crook of her neck, inhaling a scent he always wanted to get drunk on.
I silently thanked our goddess to let me experience heaven again. I thought we were doomed, never ever being able to hold her this close.

My lips mouthed words without my consent but again, Volker had as much right as me.

"I missed you."

I wanted to talk to Volker, to show my gratitude but it was his moment, and only because he was here I got to appreciate the intimacy.
Her hands caressed softly our back making a trail of fireworks with each of her nails.

"I did too, my big puppy."

I growled, and so did Volker. We synchronized our distaste over the lame nickname but we did act like some lost hund who finally found its owner.
She owned us, body and soul.
My big wolf had his hands on her lower back and made sure to push her forward against our frame.
I liked it, too much, the last thing I wanted was for her to be disgusted by our natural body reaction.
I didn't know how, but she somehow turned the tables around.
She was on top with our arm above our head.
Volker growled lightly as her straddling him was still as enjoyable.