Chapter 11: Beg for my death

Serah POV

I felt heavy as if my muscle had given up supporting my body weight and my body hurt as if millions of needles are going in and out of it per second.

I couldn't see anything as my eyes refused to open up.

My limbs, I couldn't feel them as if blood didn't run in there anymore.

I couldn't decipher it anymore, could I still feel my body or not. Had the pain numbed all my injuries? I should seriously look like a corpse right now. How did I even look like? I didn't even know where I was, who took me or was I even alive?!

There was no way I was dead, every parcel of my body hurt. Wait-

I didn't have the time to finish my thought that I felt cold water running down my body. It momentarily cut my breath off making me gasp for air.

"Wake the f*cking up!! You slut!!!"

My eyes were forced to open a bit as I saw a man, well the shape of one at least. He slapped me quite hard and this time my eyes widened up and I had a clear view on who it was.

"Won't you open those eyes now?"

I couldn't fight back! With my hands chained up, parting my arms wide open; few ribs broken and my throat so dry that I couldn't mutter a word.

He lifted up my head, taking my chin in his hands and said furiously:

"Tell me! Tell me why you did that?"

"Do... what?"

I managed to mutter. And it cost me another slap.

"Whatever the game you're playing, stop it right now and answer my questions! So tell me, why did you abduct Jessica Gloria Rider?"

What the hell is he talking about? Wasn't he a rogue?

"Jess? Where is she?"

Guess what, I got slapped again.

"Just f*cking answer my question! Why did you do it!!?"

"I did not!"

"Denial won't work!"

Who the hell was he! I was caught up with the biggest misunderstanding ever and it might to cost my life. First of all, I'll need to know where I was to get out of here. This guy won't believe any of my words so I'll just ignore his questions.

"Who are you?"

I asked wanting to know what he really wants.

"Wh-"

I didn't let him finish knowing his expression he was just going to get angry again and slap me again. I had to confuse him so he would lose focus on what he was trying to do.

"Where am I?"

It worked, well for a few seconds before he started pulling my hair up so I could face him.

"You are in no position to ask me any questions! You only have to answer mine!!"

He then threw my head back making it collide with the wall behind me and he started to beat me up really bad but he never touched my ribs; my head took most of the punches.

"Theo!!! Get the f*ck out of there."

Some other guy yelled from outside the cell and I really am grateful for that because he stopped beating me and started retreating.

"Dad? what are you doing here?"

" I should be the one asking you that, and what do you think you were doing?"

"She deserved it!"

"I don't care! Don't ever disobey your alpha!"

"She kidnapped my mate!"

"The alpha said we had to wait for his order before doing anything!!"

"But-"

"You better go and see your mate before he arrives!"

After this argument with, I suppose, his father, Theo got out of the cell quite frustrated. However, his father was still there, looking at me with disgust, contempt, and pity. He locked the door ready to walk away but glanced my way one last time, leaving me with these wise words:

"Just an advice: When you'll meet the alpha... beg for your death."

...

Actually guys the story was ranked 1st in #Serah!!

Thank you so much to vote and comment!!