Chapter 89: Not today

Serah POV

Whatever. I lunged forward, taking him by the neck and crashing my lips onto his. His response was long but soon his hands were good to find my hair and he put me on his desk.

I broke away the affectionate action as I needed to breathe.

"What was that for?" he asked dumbfounded.

And I only had one answer.

"I'm going to make you forget everything you ever knew, so your heart would have no choice but to sway only to my side."

...

With great words comes great actions.

My hand still on his neck, his jugular pulsing like a hungry beast, making my finger blush with anticipation. His adam apple gulping his tamed fantasies and my nails taunting rising desire.

My glossy lips dove in his scent, falling head to the trap played by his released hormones. I was young and clearly nature was calling me for offsprings and by pure coincidence, my mate was right in front of me.

The heat rose from within my thighs and somehow it felt like I was ready to be burnt at the stake.

The fire invaded all of my pores, making me light headed, my vision blurred but my needs couldn't be clearer, I wanted him and now.

My tongue was ready for the fight, I didn't even want to dominate with my own pace, if I could submit to his vigor, I was willing too.

That was one thing I could count on him at least, as our mouth established the first contact, he took the lead, his right hand on my jaw and the other one went wandering under my tshirt.

His cold hands felt like ice cubes melting against a hot beverage until they became one.

His finger teased the aim of my bra, never crossing the fabric barrier.

His face unglued with the sloppy sound and my saliva still on the corner of his lip.

The blue off his eyes darkened with worry and his forehead deposed itself against mine.

"Do you have a fever? You're burning."

I kissed him nonetheless. It was delicate but it called for more. His eyes still worried, I came closer to nib his lower lip asking for more but I was reluctant to do anything.

"Jay, I'm dying right here. Fever or not, my body wants you enough to burn me alive if you stop just here."

His eyes widened and he pushed my abdomen making me hit the desk with my back. I was met with a nice ceiling that was soon replaced by his frenzied face.

"Serah, why are you doing this to me? Baby, you're in heat, that's why your body is on fire, why you want to have sex and why I want to do things you'd hate me for."

I knew it was a possibility as the girls were somehow bragging about their week long live because of mate bond acting up, I didn't understand the concept until they told me it was literally the equivalent of a honey moon phase without the ring but with the sex, with boosted stamina.

I was not to complain if it was that. But he should know it has nothing to do with the forced bond anymore.

"Did I ever need a fever to need you inside of me."

If I knew I was able to summon a sultry voice in emergency cases, well, emergencies like these when he was on top and still tried to resist his natural urges.

His grip was slowly moving up my tummy slightly exposing my skin, the warm air felt like an ice bath soothing the paining desire ready to burst inside.

He trailed his fireworks all up to my sternum, to my neck. He was ready to strangle me and I was ready to thank him.

My underwear dampened with excitation and my thighs tightened with shame.

Fucking mate bond, there was nothing that could go past his nose.

His eyes snapped his focus on my eyes and I couldn't help but wish for him to undress as he was doing with his tactless stare.

His disheveled golden strands stood out with the morning rays hitting the back of his head. He was the sun and I was desperately asking for his warmth.

"Serah, I want to hear you, tell me how I can please you."

My heightened senses awakened abruptly, it was a subtle change but enough for me to notice all the small mols scattered across his face and collarbone. There was more, I was meant to see.

"Take off your clothes, I want you between my legs now."

"Who is asking?"

He joked referring to my change of tone.

"Still me but a tad bit hornier with my feral side trying to take over."

His smirk was unnecessary as my clit contracted involuntarily. My cells could anticipate the building tension almost ready to soothed.

He placed himself between my thighs, opening them a bit to leave him a bit more room, they stayed there unbuttoning with delicacy my jeans.

As four fingers of each of his were grabbing the light washed pants, he tucked violently now leaving me with nothing but a dirty panty.

Again I tried to close my legs but I couldn't do anything but hit his hips, anyway, his hands were here to keep them wide apart.

His eyes fell towards the piece of clothes covering my wetness, by the way, it wasn't doing a good job as I was drenched in my own shame.

His finger drew sparkles near my inner thighs but I wasn't having it.

"I said I want you naked."

Dear god, I had one of the most well built man of the country and while he was going to fuck me raw, I deserved to have a great view.

He laughed and whispered that I was high maintenance.

I mirrored his giggles but my face dropped all expression when his hands went up, revealing his sculpted torso, his tempting v line and all of this was mine.

No more tshirt between my hands and his body but now that I see it, his arms are way bigger than I anticipated.

He unconsciously flexed his muscles and my brain proposed hundreds of ways to use them for my guilty pleasures.

His pearly teeth reflected that we shared the same mind at the moment and my privacy was indeed invaded by his own emotions.

I could have been embarrassed but my blood was transported towards my v, and it cried for attention.

As I reached for his pants, the phone rang and I was ready to have a mental breakdown. All I wanted was his member impaled in my stomach and I was fighting for his attention with some surely urgent pack matters, like the attack or the war going on.

My expectation fell on the floor like the broken wire that I heard hitting the ground. It was the landline cut by his aggressive pull.

I stared at him in disbelief. And so did he.

"Not today dear mate, nothing can stop me for today."