Chapter 28: Eye to eye

Merry Christmas guys!! Love you so much so here a little gift. Enjoy!!!

Serah POV

I gasped and I loosened my grip too shocked. Was he turned on? I could feel his large member suffocating in his joggers. With his lustful eyes, he grinned mischievously.

Will that be the reason for my defeat.

No way it will happen.

...

Well, it happened.

He took this opportunity to flip us around. Our position exchanged and he has the advantage now. Not wasting his time, he blocked my hands and he tried to suffocate me with his free one.

If it weren't for his bonner, I would be the one strangling him. The remaining oxygen was exiting my lungs painfully but I couldn't give in.
I tried to keep focus but everything seemed so out of reach, my vision, the sound, and my breath.

Sensing my distress, Theo put an end to the battle and presented their alpha as the winner. Me, I was left coughing my life out of my throat. My ears felt like they were plunged into the water, no sound could reach them if we didn't count the bell inside. The ringing effect made me dizzy, I was to collapse on the floor but Serah came and caught me in time.

The fight was not over for me, my eyelids tried to overpower my vision. Everything became too much for me to resist so I gave in to the arms of darkness.

...

"Serah, when will you wake up? Wake up? Wake up?"

Who was singing this terribly? I opened my eyes without inconvenience.
My baby girl, with a baby voice poking my nose. Should have known. No one was this childish.

Too concentrated on my nose she didn't remark my conscious state. I profited of this instance to pinch her nose to get her attention.

"Ah Ah, Aouch!!"

Her reaction made me smile.

"What was that for?"

She took her nose between her fingers with a soothing motion after asking me the obvious.

"The fine for molesting one's nose in their sleep."

My accusation gained a shocked expression. She ended smiling when she saw cracking a smirk.

"Good to see you awake."

Forgot my pathetic defeat. Thanks for the reminder.

"How long was I in that state."

I asked nervously, I started to know this place by heart.

"Ten minutes."

This news was wouah...

"Only?"

"Yeah... You just got all your air knocked out when..."

"I lost."

I answered for her when I sensed her uncomfortable. She thought I'll win, me too.

"Yeah... What happened... I mean... I knew what you were up to in your first move-"

Nobody understood they didn't feel him- I was enraged.

"Let me ask your brother first. Where is he?"

My voice was calm, I will only channel my beast in front of that looser.

"To the gym why?"

He should be cleaning his self. I got up ready to make him childless. I felt Jess trying to follow me but I let her know wordlessly that it was between me and her brother.
I sprinted toward the exit and recognize the round lady.