Chapter 17: Need to tell you something

Jessica POV

 "Yeah, I understand but why isn't Serah coming at least?" 

I asked because where the h*ll could she be! When I was in this condition that b*tch. I bet she is in the kitchen

"Who are you talking about?"

Theo looked surprised. Was he serious right now?

"Serah, the girl who was with me, you still don't know her name? She is going to be upset."

I laughed thinking about what she might do if she knew, that girl is so egocentric that she'll beat him up I think.

"So she's named Serah, but why are you looking for her and why would you care if she is upset or not."

Why was he asking me that stupid question, that girl's my sister now.

"Anyway, where is she?"

"Where she should be."

It was starting to irritate me, f*cking answer my question.

"So where?"

I said really upset.

"Where do you think we're going to keep your abductor Jess, don't worry you won't have to see her again."

What!! I internally screamed.

"What did you just say that girl isn't my ab-"

"Don't think about that Jess, the doctor said that you gave no sign of trauma or anything and it might be because you have no memory of it so just forg-"

He cut me off for this b*llshit.

"Stop talking, you don't know anything that happened so don't say you know because you don't!!"

I got out of the bed but he tried to put me back in there.

"Don't you touch me, okay!?"

I screamed as got off of his hold and sprinted out towards the dungeon. Theo followed me behind but so bad I recovered and you're not seriously thinking about catching up a Rider right.

I finally got out of the pack house and many people were there, they were quite scared, smelling my unfamiliar scent, till the guy behind shouted my name. My head was really hurting but I had to go and save her if they killed her how could I even face her mom again.

I was running but I didn't know where that dungeon was nor did I know which cell she was in, I could only rely on my senses to find her.

After ten long minutes, I finally found the entry and her smell got stronger. It made me see red, that overflowing smell of blood, her blood.

I rushed inside and finally saw my brother with my dad and his beta.

"Jessica! You're here baby girl but you're not supposed to-"

My brother said surprised.

"Where is she?"

I screamed out of breath, not caring about what he was saying.

"We'll take care of it and you need to rest-"

I didn't want to listen to him so I got past my brother and went to my dad.

"Dad!! Where is-. Serah!!!!! What happened?"

She was in front of me chained and pained. She was badly injured and some weapon was placed below her neck not allowing her to lower her head; why was she like that? I got closer to the cell to free her but muscular arms came out of nowhere to get hold of my small frame while sending sparks through it.