wei wuxian x wen!tsundere!reader 🥀࿐part 2

▶ Requested by no one

▶ More fluff and slight angst 

▶ Female reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Over the next thirteen years, [Y/N] never once stopped looking for both Wei Wuxian and A-Yuan. Because of this she was always dressed in white, seeming to forever be in mourning. She also changed her last name as much as she really didn't want to. Half of her wanted to and the other half didn't. She finally decided to change it to protect herself. She was now Wei [Y/N]

She was forever in mourning for the Wens like Wen Qing, Wen Ning, Granny Wen, A-Yuan, and Wei Wuxian.. 

When Wei Wuxian died, the little paper man that he had on her shoulder slowly started to disappear. [Y/N] tried everything to make it stop but no matter what she did nothing worked and the paper man left her alone again. 

Once she was better she started to travel, looking for Wei Wuxian and A-Yuan. [Y/N] had gone back to the Burial Mounds, to the tree where she hide little A-Yuan, but he was no longer there and she feared that he had been found and killed. 

She somehow found her way to Caiyi Town somehow. It hadn't changed much over the years. She put the white veil over her face and a straw hat that had white fabric falling off of it to hid her even more. [Y/N] really couldn't risk getting caught this late into the game. So now she was dressed in all white. 

She walked through the different stalls, getting strange looks along the way, and just looked at the different things that they were selling. She was actually enjoying herself for once ever since the First Siege of the Burial Mounds. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Lan Sizhui, Lan Wangji, and Wei Wuxian or Mo Xuanyu were just peacefully walking around Caniyi Town because they had some free time and Mo Xuanyu wanted to go exploring. 

While they were walking around they kept spotting what looks to be a women dressed in all white robes with a straw hat with white fabric falling off of it. She seemed to be in mourning. 

Mo Xuanyu or Wei Wuxian got curious about the women they kept seeing and wanted to go and talk to her because she somehow felt familiar to him. 

He excitedly ran up to her. "Excuse me miss! But are you in mourning?" That was a rude question. The women did not respond nor look up at him and continued to look at the toys being sold. She spotted a rattle drum. 

Lan Wangji came up behind them and pulled Mo Xuanyu away from the women in white and Lan Sizhui came up to her and starting bowing and apologizing repeatedly. 

"Its..Its fine.. And yes... I am in mourning.. Sorry if I ruined the lively atmosphere here.. I am just passing through.." She turned to them, her face was now visible. Wei Wuxian's eyes widened. 'It's.. It's her!' She didn't look like she had aged much over the last thirteen years.