wei wuxian x reader 🥀࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076 

▶ Fluff

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] pinned the male against the wall, face showing no emotion. 

"Aiya~! [Y/N] show more emotion! If you keep that face you'll scare them away!" Wei Wuxian teased, grinning at the female who narrowed her sharp [E/C] eyes at him. "Shut up." She hissed. "Just.. let me do this.." She adding, muttering to herself as more of an after thought. 

[Y/N] had decided to try and do kabedon on Wei Wuxian, her long time crush. She used a dumb excuse to get him to 'practice' with her. She tried her hardest to keep her face blank. She tried her hardest to fight down the blush from spreading across her cheeks. To stop the butterflies from flying up and filling up her stomach. To stop the dark thoughts that were pushed to the back of her mind. 

What she did not expect was the male so flip her over and slam her against the wall. Her eyes widened in surprise as Wei Wuxian leaned in closer to her face, all playfulness drained. His eyes were narrowed, a smirk present on his lips. [Y/N] let her self control go as a fiery blush spread across her cheeks. Her heart skipped a beat and picked up. He captured her lips with his own. 

Wei Wuxian pulled back a little to let her catch her breath, watching her reaction and grinned, the serious side of himself disappearing as quickly as it came. He pulled away and turned away, looking over his shoulder at the blushing female. "See! You have to do it like that!" He teased. 

[Y/N] could no longer form words. 

'How.. How had that happened.. It.. it wasn't suppose to be me... acting like... this!' She thought hopeless and promptly fainted there. 

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened as he rushed back over to her and caught her just in time before she hit the ground. He sighed and smiled softly. "Oh little [Y/N], when will you ever learn?" He then pouted and gently poked her face. "I didn't expect you to react like that..." He muttered, disappointment written clear as day on his face. 

He gently kissed her forehead and picked her up bridal style. "Well! Lets get you back to your room!" He grinned and walked off carrying the [H/C] haired female with ease. He may not be a Lan but what kind of man would he be if he couldn't even carry his beloved when she needed it? 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Its short but I hope you enjoyed it! 

▶ No one asked but I have recently just gotten back into Young Justice... Nightwing is still fine as fuck.. ahem... 

Completed : 8/9/2021