wangxian x reader 🥀❄️࿐𝘜𝘕𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘐𝘚𝘏𝘌𝘋

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076

▶ Fluff? angst? I have no idea I just let my imagination take hold tbh lmao ;-;

▶ Female Reader 

▶ Love triangle - [Y/N] likes Lan Wangji who likes Wei Wuxian who likes [Y/N] 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Please go out with me!" [Y/N] bowed. She had a single orchid in her hands. Her eyes were closed shut. 

Lan Wangji looked at her coldly. "No." 

[Y/N]'s heat shattered. "O-Oh.." She rose and held the orchid close to her chest. "I-I'm sorry then.." She muttered and walked away sadly. 

Everyone else who was watching started to whisper. 

"Poor girl.." 

"Second Young Master Lan is so cold.."

"How could he do that to her?"

"They had known each other for so long!" 

"All she did was show him love!" 

"Its rumored that the Second Young Master likes someone else.." 

Lan Wangji paid no mind to the whispers and walked away. 

[Y/N] ran into someone. She left out an 'oof' and fell to the floor. The blue orchid fell from her hands and onto the floor. 

"Aiya! Are you alright Little [Y/N]?" 

It was her best friend Wei Wuxian. 

He also had a secret crush on her and Lan Wangji. (Bi bitch cough- aka me and Wei Ying-) 

"Hey.. Whats wrong? Why are you crying? Who bullied you? I'll go beat them up right now!" 

[Y/N] smiled slightly and shook her head. Wei Wuxian helped her stand. She leaned down and picked up the orchid. "It.. Its nothing A-Ying.." She patted his head. He blushed slightly. "Why are you crying?" 

"I.. I tried to confess to Second Young Master Lan.." 

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened and his heart broke a little. "What.. did he say?"

She shook her head, her [H/C] hair moved with her head. "He.. said no.. in front of everyone.." 

Wei Wuxian hugged her tightly. [Y/N] dropped the orchid on the floor and hugged him back just as tightly. 

"Its alright Little [Y/N]. You still have me!" 

[Y/N] smiled a little though he couldn't see it because her face was buried in his chest. 

"T-Thank you A-Ying.." She cried. 

What they didn't know was that Lan Wangji was watching them with a cold gaze. He didn't know what this feeling was but he didn't like it when the [H/C] haired female was so close to Wei Ying. 

"Hey how about we go and hang out with Nie-xiong and Jiang Cheng!" Wei Wuxian tried to cheer her up. [Y/N] smiled as they stopped hugging. 

"That would be nice.." She trailed off. "But I want to hang out with just you." She booped his nose and laughed lightly. Wei Wuxian blushed a little and grinned brightly. "Aiya~ When did Little [Y/N] get so confident? You just got rejected yet you're already hitting on me? Shameless~" Wei Wuxian teased. [Y/N]'s face quickly heated up at his words. "N-No.. thats.. n-not.. wh..at..i.." She stuttered. 

Wei Wuxian laughed and picked her up and put her on his shoulders. "I'm just teasing! No need to get so red!" He chuckled and [Y/N] quickly covered her face up her hands. "S-Stupid.." She muttered as they walked leaving the slightly crushed blue orchid on the ground behind them. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] always knew that Lan Wangji liked her best friend, Wei Wuxian, but she didn't know who her best friend liked. 

[Y/N] knew she liked Lan Wangji but she also felt something around Wei Wuxian too. 

"A-Ying, who do you like?" [Y/N] asked one day. Wei Wuxian was sitting in a tree and she was sitting underneath said tree. 

Wei Wuxian tensed and froze at that question. 

"Its okay if you don't want to tell me.." [Y/N] said a little while after she had asked the question. 

"No... It's just I liked two people." 

"Really? Thats a surprise.." [Y/N] said. "Who are these two people then?" 

"Mmm~ Aiya Little [Y/N] is becoming more confident!" He tried changing the topic. 

"No changing the topic!" [Y/N] called out playfully. "If you really don't want to share you don't have to.." 

"No no. You already have told me who you like! So it's only fair I tell you who I like too!" Wei Wuxian said quickly. "I like y-you.. and Lan Zhan!" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Okay I truly apologize but I cant continued this because 1. I have no more motivation to write this and 2. I feel like this is really cringe and going towards more of an angst route than anything so I apologize but I will not finish this 

Published : 7/10/2021