child!jin ling x older sister!reader 🌻࿐

!!Not incest! Just a brother and sister bond!! 

▶ Requested by - @SOrtiz2020

▶ Fluff <3

▶ Female reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"U-Uncle y-yelled.. a-at... me.. again..." A young Jin Ling cried. He sniffled as fat tears began to fall, rolling down his cheeks. His hand was clinging to an older womens hanfu. 

[Y/N] smiled and bent down to pick up the little Jin. "Oh A-Ling. Uncle just doesn't know how to properly express his love." She playfully patted the youngers head. "He loves you just as much as he loves me."

"R-really?" Jin Ling sniffed.

[Y/N] hummed. "Yup! We call that tough love. Every man gets tough love. It's how they are so strong. Like father had tough love and uncle also had tough love and now he's giving it to you." She wiped his tears away. "Don't cry A-Ling." She spun him around, holding him up to the sky. He quickly forgot about his sadness and squealed in excitement. 

[Y/N] smiled and brought him closer to her, pressing her cheek to his. He pouted and tried to escape but she wouldn't let him. 

"S-Stop i-it! J-Jiejie!" He cried.

The older female laughed and stopped, gently placing him down. 

"Why don't we go and find Little Fairy? I'm sure she misses you." The older girl smiled warmly and patted his head. 

"Yes!" Jin Ling smiled happily and ran off, leaving the older female alone on the pier. 

[Y/N] laughed, covering her mouth with her sleeve as she started to walk. "A-Ling! Wait for me!" She called after him. Of course, Jin Ling didn't hear her because he was already so far away. 

She sighed, shaking her head in amusement. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I'm sorry if its too short :') 

▶ I hope you enjoy it :) 

Completed : 9/25/21