nie huaisang x reader 🌿࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff :)

▶ Gender Neutral reader - Pronouns being used are they/them

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Nie Huaisang and Jin [Y/N] are engaged but you see the thing is, Nie Huaisang is so shy that whenever [Y/N] tries to approach him he just runs away or hides.

Jin [Y/N] is the younger sibling of Jin Zixuan who is engaged to Jiang Yanli. [Y/N] also happens to be very good friends with Jiang Yanli. 

"I just don't understand why he runs away from me.. Did I something wrong?" [Y/N] asked Yanli while they drank some tea. Lessons were over for that day and Yanli had suggested that they hang out and have some tea. "I'm sure you did nothing wrong. Maybe he is just shy.." Yanli gently placed a hand on their [S/C] one. "Why don't we talk about something else?" She suggested. [Y/N] nodded. "How about we talk about how long it will take Wei Wuxian and Second Young Master Lan to realize their feelings for each other!" [Y/N] smiled a knowing smile while Yanli giggled softly. 

"You shouldn't do that! Let them figure it out on their own." Yanli playfully scolded them. [Y/N] smiled brightly. "But Yanli! They have so much sexual tension that it's funny!" They did a closed eye smile. 

"Lets finish our tea first." 

"Okay.. What about you and my brother?" [Y/N] wiggled there eyebrows up and down in a suggestive manner. Yanli flushed at this and nearly choked on her tea. "I know you two like each other! You guys are even more obvious than Wei Wuxian and Second Young Master Lan.." [Y/N] sighed dramatically. "I know my brother is a real tsundere and has a hard time expressing his true feelings but deep down I know that he truly loves you." Yanli brought her sleeve up to her face and covered her face with it. Her face was slowly getting more and more red the more [Y/N] talked. 

"[Young Master / Lady] [Y/N]," [Y/N] looked up from their tea and saw another Jin disciple standing a little ways away from them. "Yes?" They (they as in y/n) asked. "Young Master Nie requests for you." They bowed. "Oh?" [Y/N] was surprised. Since when did he want to see them? "Okay please take me to him. I'm sorry Yanli but I guess I need to go. Let's have tea some other day?" Yanli nodded and smiled, waving them off. 

The Jin disciple lead them to Nie Huaisang's room. They bowed before leaving. [Y/N] hesitantly knocked on the door.

Nie Huaisang had been anxiously awaiting his future significant other to arrive. 'I knew this was a bad idea.. They probably hate me!! All I do is run away from them!' He played with his fan, trying to calm his nerves, when there was a gentle knock on the door.

"C-Come in!!" The shy male knew who it was and knew that there was no turning back now.

[Y/N] opened the door and gently closed it behind them. "Come.. a-and sit.." Nie Huaisang gestured to the seat in front of him and opened his fan to cover the bottom half of his face. His face was already this red and it hasn't even been a minute yet!

"What did you want to talk about Young Master Nie?" Nie Huaisang cleared his throat softly. "I..I um.. I would like t-to give you this.." The male gently placed a closed fan on the table and slid it over to [Y/N]. "And you d-don't have to call me that.. You can just call me Huaisang.."

"Oh.. Did you make this yourself, A-Sang?" They asked, picking up the fan and opening it to see what was on it. Nie Huaisang flushed at the new name. "I-I did.. I hope you like it.. You could think of it as an en-engagement gift.." [Y/N] smiled at the new gift. "Thank you, A-Sang!" Nie Huaisang blushed and moved his fan to cover his face more. "Y-Your welcome.."

[Y/N] set the fan aside. "Shall we have some tea? We really haven't had time to get to know each other, if you don't want to then that's fine as well. I will go back to Yanli." Nice Huaisang nodded. "Y-Yes.. Lets.. have t-tea.." [Y/N] smiled at this. 

The tea came and they started to chat with each other, getting use to each others presence. Nie Huaisang seemed to relax more around them as time went by. "Ne, A-Sang, why do you run away from me? Did I do something wrong?" [Y/N] finally asked the one question Nie Huaisang didn't want them to. He was praying that they didn't ask that one question and of course they did. 

Nie Huaisang looked down guiltily. "Um..I.." How was he going to explain this to them? He brought his fan back up to his face. His face started to heat up. [Y/N] watched him patiently, a curious look on their features. His mouth felt dry. How should he even begin?! "Its okay. You don't have to answer right now. I will give you some time to think it over." [Y/N] finally said. They stood up and bowed. "Thank you for the tea and the fan." They picked up the fan and walked out of the room silently, the only sound was the door opening and closing. 

Nie Huaisang let out a breathe that he didn't know he was holding. His whole face and his ears were burning bright red. 'Talking to [Y/N] is hard...' 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I tried something new with my first ever gender neutral reader :) I hope I did okay because I'm not very good at genders myself seeing as I'm in the middle of a gender crisis :')

▶ Short :) 

Completed : 6/28/2021