jin zixuan x reader 💛࿐

▶ Requested by - @-HuaCheng

▶ Fluff with maybe lime? Lolol its hinted at- 

▶ Male reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Thanks a lot." 

"Why are you looking at me like that!?" 

"The one time I decided to trust you and look where it got me!" 

"Me? Do you mean us?" 

"I'm pretty sure I mean ME!" 

[Y/N] scoffed, rolling his eyes. "I'm pretty sure its US! Because if it was just YOU I wouldn't be here!" 

"What do you mean you wouldn't be here?! I wouldn't be here if you weren't here!" The Jin heir snapped, glaring at the other male. 

"Could you maybe oh I don't know move?" 

Jin Zixuan's eye twitched. "What do you mean 'Can I move'?! Bitch I can't!" 

[Y/N] deadpanned. 

"Don't look at me like that! Are you dumb?! We are TIED TOGETHER! I PHYSICALLY CAN'T!" Jin Zixuan snapped, raising his voice. God this dumb bitch was going to be the death of him, he swears it! 

"Jeez no need to yell. Thats my ear." [Y/N] complained-pointing out the obvious, wincing a little and trying to move his head farther away from the man in gold. 

"Can you take anything seriously?!" 

"Um yes when I don't have a little pussy peacock screaming in my ear." The [H/C] haired teen sassed. "Jeez your like the little angel or devil that sits on my shoulder except.." He paused, eyes trailing up and down the Jins face, pausing a second longer on the mans lips before meeting the honey brown eyes again. "My devil might actually just give better advice than you... which is saying something since-" He was cut off. 

[Y/N]'s eyes widened. 

"Would you shut up already?! Your voice is really annoying after a while." 

"B-but.. wh-what.. h-huh...?!" [Y/N] sputtered, cheeks flushing scarlet. 

Jin Zixuan smirked. "What? Cat got your tongue?" He purred, moving closer to the [S/C] skinned male who tried to move his head further back and away from the Jin heir. "Is something wrong, A-[Y/N]... You seem red in the face.." Jin Zixuan's eyes became half-lidded. "You aren't sick.. are you, A-[Y/N]?" His gaze slowly trailed down [Y/N]'s flushed face until he stoped, coming to the teens mouth. 

Jin Zixuan abruptly pulled away, eyes rising back and meeting [E/C] ones. 

"Looks like I get the last laugh this time, A-[Y/N]." 

[Y/N]'s mind slowly shut down. He hadn't realized that the Jin heir who was always so easy to tease could actually.. flirt and tease back... 

'Oh Xie Lian.. I think I just went to heaven... Please welcome me...' 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I took a shower and did all my self care stuff and I'm feeling good. Here have all these updates ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

▶ I really should spoil my readers more, I'm sorry <3 

▶ I hope you enjoy this and yes I did make [Y/N] and Zixuan a chaotic flirty duo :) I was feeling chaotic today :>

▶ Hope you enjoy (◌˘◡˘◌)

Completed : 11/26/21