jin ling x disabled!reader 🌻࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff with little angst 

▶ Gender neutral reader because I realize that I have been doing a lot of female readers lately -- pronouns being used are they/them 

[Y/N] had been born with a incapacitated leg. They still, despite that, have always wanted to be a strong cultivator even though they knew that it was hopeless 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You idiot!!!" Jin Ling yelled at the figure in bed. The [H/C] haired person just chuckled and avoided eye contact with the angry male. "You shouldn't be up and walking around like that for so long!!" They just smiled nervously. "A-A-Ling.. It's fine.. I'm fine now.." They tried. "NO! I'm not having it!! You shouldn't have done that!" He yelled and walked out of the room. 

[Y/N] just sighed and laid down on their back, looking up at the ceiling. Sometimes Jin Ling could overreact sometimes and [Y/N] found it very cute. 

For the rest of the day Jin Ling had stayed with [Y/N] making sure that they didn't try anything. [Y/N] found it very cute at how protective he was over them. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hi Fairy." [Y/N] smiled as the dog sat beside their bed. "Where is A-Ling?" Fairy just barked. [Y/N] smiled. "You know I don't understand dog." [Y/N] paused. "Here helped me up Fairy." [Y/N] slowly got out of bed and used Fairy to help support them. 

Fairy knew what to do by now and went on [Y/N]'s left side and pushed up against their leg to help them seeing as that was the leg that was.. crippled. 

[Y/N] smiled and limped slowly to the door. 

They slowly opened the door and limped to the garden. Jin Ling and them were currently staying at Lotus Pier. 

They sat down under a tree with Fairy at their side. [Y/N] petted Fairy. "Such a good dog~" They cooed and scratched behind one of Fairy's ears. 

"[Y/N]!! [Y/N]!!" 

[Y/N] looked up and saw Jin Ling running around frantically like a headless chicken. They giggled a little at the thought. "A-Ling!! A-Ling over here!" 

Jin Ling turned and saw [Y/N] sitting with his dog, Fairy, who was laying next to them. He rushed over to them. "[Y/N]!! You idiot!! You can't just leave like that without telling anyone!!" He screeched. [Y/N] just smiled fondly as he scolded them like a little kid.  

[Y/N] just waved their hand dismissively at him. "A-Ling calm down. I'm fine plus I have Fairy to protect me." They smiled. Jin Ling couldn't stay mad very long when they had such a nice smile. He huffed and puffed out his cheeks and looked away. His cheeks burning a little. 

"Why don't you come and join us? It's such a nice day out. I want to enjoy the nice weather for a bit." [Y/N] offered. Jin Ling hesitated before he sat down next to the [H/C] haired person who was smiling brightly. 

"I'm only sitting because I don't want you to get hurt because you're such an idiot!" Jin Ling declared loudly. 

[Y/N] only nodded. "Of course. It's not because you like me and you worry about me." 

Jin Ling nodded then froze. 

"Wh-WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ No one asked but my favorite mdzs characters right now are - Wei Wuxian, Jiang Yanli, Lan Xichen, Wen Qing, and Wen Ning. 

▶ Its only almost 600 words lmao because I have no idea what else to do for Jin Ling 

Completed : 7/8/2021