lan wangji x reader ❄️࿐

▶ Requested by no one

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

▶ Requested by no one

ALL Fluff 🥰️🤧

▶ Gender neutral reader -- Pronouns being used are they/them

[Y/N] wakes up from a nightmare and Lan Wangji wakes up and comforts them

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] gasped and sat up right quickly. Their breathes came out in pants until they managed to calm their beating heart. They glanced at their husband, Lan Wangji, who was still sleeping. They smiled a little before sneaking out of bed. They left their shared room and sat outside to watch the moon, unable to go back to sleep again. 

[Y/N] shivered as a cool night breeze passed through. They closed their [E/C] eyes and brought their hands close to their mouth and blew on them, trying to warm them up. A sudden warmth around their shoulders made them open their eyes and look up. It was Lan Wangji. He had draped his robe over their shoulders to warm them up. 

"Did I wake you? I'm sorry." [Y/N] looked down. Wangji didn't respond and sat next to them. "..Was it another nightmare..?" [Y/N] nodded shyly. "I'm sorry if I did wake you.. I tried to be quiet.." Wangji shook his head. "You didn't wake me.. I was already a wake.." He paused. "Would you like to talk about it?" [Y/N] shook their head. "Even if I could I can never remember what I dream about that makes me so scared to sleep.." 

They looked up. "Aren't you cold?" [Y/N] tried to take the robe off their shoulders and put it on Wangji's but his hand stopped them. "I'm fine. You need it more than I." [Y/N] smiled a little at his overprotectiveness. 

"Lets go back inside now. It's gotten colder." 

[Y/N] nodded sleepily. They stopped but tripped and fell into a warm chest. They blinked and looked up at Wangji's concerned face. They smiled slightly. In one movement [Y/N] was now being held bridal style in Wangji's arms. They were too tired to care and let their arms fall limply. "Thanks.. Wangji.." They smiled tiredly. "Mn.." 

Lan Wangji carried them into their shared room and laid them down on the bed and tucked them in, kissing their forehead. "Get some sleep.." [Y/N] grabbed onto his sleeve. "S..ta..y.." They muttered softly. Wangji's ears turned red but joined them in the bed nonetheless. 

A soft smile graced [Y/N]'s lips and for once in a very long time they had a peaceful sleep, clinging onto Wangji like a lifeline but the taller male didn't seem to mind and embraced them in a warm hug. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I really love how this turned out >///< 

▶ AND ITS ACTUALLY ALL FLUFF!!!! 🥰️

▶ Yes its actually only about 400+ words or so but its still really cute 🥺️

Completed : 7/5/2021