lan xichen x reader 🍵࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff 

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Lan Xichen smiled softly, both in amusement, tiredness, and faint annoyance. 

"Did you have to hit me with a corpse's leg? Was that really necessary?" He asked looking over at the [H/C] haired female who grinned childishly at him. She was holding a corpses leg in one hand, the other was rubbing the back of her neck. 

"Necessary, no. Hilarious, yes." She grinned. 

Lan Xichen sighed and rubbed his temples. 

"Don't be like that A-Huan, its funny." She dropped the corpses leg and walked up to his side, smiling innocently. 

He shook his head but couldn't help but smile. "Come on A-[Y/N].. Stop playing around. Let's head home now." 

She smiled and grabbed his hand with hers. "Yes! When we get home can I cook? Oh, oh! And I want Wangji to join us too!" 

Lan Xichen chuckled. "Sure, and it's up to Wangji if he wants to join us. You must remember that he also has to take care of little A-Yuan now." 

[Y/N] paused. "I can always help him. A-Yuan is so cute! I just want to pinch his little cheeks." She cooed, dragging the older Lan behind her. 

"Please don't do that.." Lan Xichen's sweat dropped. He had heard what Wei Wuxian had done to Wen Yuan before. 

"No promises!" [Y/N] grinned. "Hurry A-Huan! Oh! What do you want? Mmm... What about your favorite? And Wangjis too, of course, if he joins us. I don't know what little A-Yuan likes though..." [Y/N] began to ramble as they walked back slowly, hand in hand. 

Lan Xichen smiled fondly at his partner. 

"Why don't you ask him when we get home?" He suggested. 

"Thats a great idea A-Huan!" [Y/N] did a closed eye smile, cheeks rosy. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ ~(˘▾˘~) (~˘▾˘)~ 

▶inspired by - 

Completed : 8/21/2021