lan wangji x reader ❄️࿐

▶ Requested by - @Stargazer0128

▶ Fluff

▶ Male reader

[Y/N] and Lan Wangji have been married for some years and everyone is just now finding out

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The juniors 

"I swear it!" Lan Jingyi exlacimed loudly. "There is something going on with Hanguang Jun and Senior [L/N]!" 

Lan Sizhui quickly shushed him by putting his hands over the Lans mouth. Just as he did so, Lan Wangji and [L/N] [Y/N] walked by, graceful as ever. Their robes blew softly in the wind. [Y/N] smiled softly as he walked closely, but not too close, to Lan Wangji who seemed less cold than usual. 

Ouyang Zizhen nodded thoughtfully as he observed the two walking by. "Yes.. I do see it!" He grinned childishly. "Hanguang Jun looks less cold and they seem quite close.." 

[Y/N] turned at the mention of Lan Wangji's title. "Oh!" He smiled. "Sorry I didn't see you guys there!" He paused, squinting. "You all look like your hiding something.." 

Lan Sizhui smiled awkwardly, hands still over Lan Jingyi's mouth. Said male shot a glare at Sizhui. 

Jin Ling rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. He wouldn't be the snitch. His uncle had taught him well what snitches get. 

Ouyang Zizhen stared, stary eyed, at the two. He was so gonna be the snitch. 

"Are you two together?" He asked. The others gapped at him in pure shock and horror. 

[Y/N] blinked his [E/C] eyes for a few moments. 

Lan Wangji was indifferent. 

Soon, [Y/N] burst out laughing, clutching his stomach as tears formed in the corners of his eyes. 

All of the juniors looked over at Zizhen, horrified

Lan Wangji soon realized that his lover wouldn't he able to talk for a while and spoke up, surfing the juniors even further. 

"Mn." 

.

.

.

.

.

Their jaws dropped

[Y/N] finally managed to get ahold of himself and wheezed out, "W-we've been m-married f-for m-many ye...-years-" He soon burst into laughter again once he saw the juniors faces. 

Their eyes were wide. Wide like the large plates they sometimes used. Their mouths were open, hanging down and almost touching the floor. Some faces were pale and sweaty while others were bright red. 

Lan Wangji simply let the [H/C] haired male use his shoulder as a support beam. He stared lovingly at the laughing male. Fondness shining deep within his golden eyes.

Ouyang Zizhen saw this, of course, and beamed. It was true! He had been right! 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yunmeng Brothers + one Nie 

"Lan Zhan is so cold!" Wei Wuxian whined. Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes at the same thing he had been hearing most of his life. "Your just annoying." Wei Wuxian gasped, clutching his chest in an over dramatic way. "Jiang Cheng! Don't say such things!" He cried. "I might actually die!" 

"Then do it." 

Wei Wuxian burst into tears. 

[Y/N] softy patted the crying males back. "I'm sure he'll warm up to you Wei-Di." 

Wei Wuxian attached himself onto the [H/C] haired male, crying. "He's just so cold! If he is like this for the rest of his life he'll never get a wife!" 

[Y/N]'s eye twitched. 'A-Zhan will kill you..' He was referring to if Lan Wangji ever found out that he was touched by another man.. 

Nie Huaisang sipped his tea silently, fully enjoying the show he was given for free, might I add. 

Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes at his adopted brothers actions. 

Lan Wangji soon just appeared. He eyes narrowed dangerously at the sight of the crying male clinging to his [Y/N]. Said male just was awkwardly patting the black haired male on the black as he cried, trying to get him off so he didn't die. 

"[Y/N]."

Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, and Nie Huaisang all jumped at the suddenly cold voice. The air around them dropped a few degrees.

Wei Wuxian immediately let the [E/C] eyed male go. He sat straight, coughing lightly. Nie Huaisang jumped, spilling his tea all over his robes and closed fan that was sitting in his lap. Jiang Cheng was simply caught off guard. He was a clan leader for heavens sake! Why did this Lan scare him so much?! 

[Y/N] smiled softly, sweat dropping at the males choice of entrance. "A-Zhan." He greeted. In using the nickname he received three pairs of warning looks from the males around him. 

"Mn." Lan Wangji's icy glare made its way to the three. 

[Y/N] stood, smoothing his robes out before walking over to the Lan. "Sorry I didn't realize what time it was." He looked back at the shocked males in an apologetic way. "Sorry guys, it was nice seeing you three again but A-Zhan needs me for something." (I'll let you decide what that 'something' is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) 

"Y-Y-Yo-You.. H-h-h-he... W-w-w-wha... b-b-b-b-ut..." Wei Wuxian stuttered hopelessly. He was dumbfounded. 

[Y/N] giggled softly. 

Nie Huaisang promptly fainted, eyes spinning and face red once he quickly connected the dots. 

Jiang Cheng's face slowly became red as he harshly closed his eyes and looked away, refusing to face them again. 

[Y/N]'s giggles slowly became louder at their reactions. This was hilarious to him! They hadn't even been trying to hid it either! And the fact that everyone was just now finding out was hysterical to him. 

I mean Lan Xichen had found out about their relationship the three nights after they had confessed. It was like he could tell the future.. It was scary... 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I didn't know how to end this but I hope you enjoy ^^ 

▶ I really had no ideas for this so it took a while-

▶ Lan Wangji refers to [Y/N] as 'A-[Y/N]' behind closed doors 

Competed : 9/29/21