wei wuxian x sassy!reader 🥀࿐

Modern au 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Modern au 

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff ? 

▶ Female reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wei Wuxian walked faster and ended up at the side of a certain [H/C] haired female. Her [H/C] hair was pulled back into a ponytail, it swung back and forth lightly while she walked briskly, book in hand. 

"Hey, I didn't catch your name." He gave her a flirty look with a large smile on his face. 

The female didn't bother to look up from her book. "I didn't throw it." 

Wei Wuxian blinked. He stopped walking while his brain processed what she had just said. The female did not falter and continued on, reading and paying no mind to the male. 

"E-eh?! H-hey wait!" Wei Wuxian called after her. Her pace was very hard to keep up with. "Yes? Do I even know you?" She asked, not looking up from her book. She expertly moved around a group of students walking by them. "That was a really good comeback! Want to be friends?" 

"No." 

"Why?"

"No."

"But why not?! I think I'm quite a good friend!" 

She stopped walking abruptly and turned to him, book snapping shut in her hands. The sound made Wei Wuxian cringe slightly. 'Maybe I angered her...' He suddenly felt nervous. "Why are you talking to me all of a sudden? I have no interest in you as a love interest or a friend. Leave. me. alone." She hissed. Wei Wuxian was stunned before a grin graced his lips. "Hey hey now, no need to get snappy with me! I just want to be fiends with you! You seem lonely," He smiled. 

"I have friends." She said simply. 

Wei Wuxian shrugged casually. "One more wouldn't hurt you."

She narrowed her sharp, calculating, [E/C] eyes at him, lips pursed in annoyance. "Leave me alone Wei." She spun around on her heel, [H/C] hair flying behind her and walked off. 

Wei Wuxian sighed, shoulders slumping. This was harder than he thought. 

The truth was Wei Wuxian had had a crush and still does on the [H/C] haired female since their first year of high school. But he had never acted on it. He may have acted like a big flirt but he was just a shy mouse around her. She somehow made him weak at the knees. She made him question everything. He could never suck up his nerves and talk to her. Until last week when he was dared by non other than Nie Huaisang. He dared him to go and try and talk with her. Try and befriend her. 

As you can see... It didn't go so hot. 

'This is hopeless...' Wei Wuxian hung his head and walked the opposite direction that [Y/N] had. 

[Y/N] let out a shaky breath. She didn't think she did so well. Her lifelong crush literally just came up and talked to her willingly. And she had just blown it. 

'Great going [Y/N]... He probably won't try and talk to you ever again with that attitude you displayed...' She slumped her shoulders and hugged her book closer to her chest. 'What an angel you were..' 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Part 2? 

▶ inspired by - 

▶ inspired by - 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Completed : 8/20/21

✓ ukiyo ; mo dao zu shi oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें