various x sanemi!reader ⭐࿐

▶ Requested by - @Rani_MK_yt 

▶ Fluff 

▶ Male Reader

[Y/N] is like Sanemi from Demon slayer :) - anger issues, scars, and soft spots for kids (little siblings) included 

▶ Explanation - [Y/N] hates the Wens in replace for demons. They killed his whole family which included [Y/N], his mother, his father, and many younger siblings. He was the only one who survived. He later went on to fight in the Sun Shot Campaign and then after that, started to take it easy. He began to relax a little more while still acting like his old self in a way. The juniors to him are like his little siblings. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] growled. 

All the juniors jumped, bowing their heads in shame. 

"What. The. Hell. Was. That?!" He yelled, arms crossed over his chest. His [E/C] eyes narrowed into a harsh, cold, glare. 

"S-Sorry Senior [L/N]..." Lan Sizhui muttered softly. 

[Y/N] said nothing. 

"W-we won't d-do it again.." Ouyang Zizhen bowed. 

Jin Ling said nothing, glaring harshly at the ground. Ears burning crimson from shame and embarrassment. His uncle would not be proud. 

Lan Jingyi stayed silent. He really looked up to the [H/C] haired male, as much as said male scared him. [Y/N] was abrasive, hot-blooded, and stubborn, often times impulsive and quick to lash out. The only person [Y/N] would listen to was Lan Xichen or Jiang Yanli. One of which was dead. Still, Lan Jingyi looked up to him and it hurt to see the scarred male so mad, no, disappointed in them, in him. 

[Y/N] closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. "You four may head back now. I will join you at a later time." 

The juniors all nodded and started to walk back, heads still bowed in shame. They had messed up. 

Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, and Wen Ning watched with great interest and curiosity. 

"Lan Zhan, who is that again?" Wei Wuxian asked, pointing to the [H/C] haired and very scarred male. The Lan did not reply and continued to just look solemnly at the male who was shaking is head lightly. His temper had improved slightly over the years, but it was still there. 

"M-Master Wei.. T-that is [L/N] [Y/N]... H-he helped fight against the Wen Clan... H-he has lost a great amount t-to the Wens.." Wen Ning stuttered, looking at the male worriedly. "H-he has been known f-for his temper..."

Wei Wuxian was silent, watching the male as he took a few more moments to himself before walking back to the inn where the juniors where waiting. 

"He seems like he would be a... unique person to hang around..." Wei Wuxian muttered quietly. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I tried 🤷

▶ Not my best :')

▶ Thought I might as well publish this because it might just make someones day 🤷 who knows 

Completed : 8/25/2021