jealous!lan sizhui x reader 📖࿐

▶ Requested by - @NopeNunya

▶ Fluff 😊 and maybe angst- 

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

For once, Lan Sizhui was not smiling. Instead, he was frowning and gazing coldly at the other disciples and a certain [H/C] haired female. His arms were crossed over his chest. This was such a sour feeling. 

The reason for this feeling was because his beloved, [Y/N], had been spending way too much time with the other juniors and he hated it. She had rarely spent anytime with him in the past month! They were together for goodness sake! 

Lan Sizhui never, never, got jealous but that was proven wrong, because right now, he was jealous. More than jealous even. He was angry but also sad

"[Y/N], can we talk?" Lan Sizhui asked, coming up behind her. [Y/N] paused what she was saying and turned around smiling brightly. "Of course A-Hui!" She looked at the other Lan disciples, that also included Lan Jingyi. "Sorry guys, we can always hang out later." They all nodded and let her go. 

They walked a ways away from where the others were. The air was tense and awkward. 

Finally, they stopped near a tree. Neither of them spoke. 

"A-Hui, what's wrong? Why are you so.. silent?" [Y/N] finally broke the ice. She was worried. It wasn't like him to be so quiet. He wasn't even smiling. "This isn't like you. Please tell what's wrong." 

He shook his head. "Its.. nothing.. never mind [Y/N]..." 

[Y/N] frowned. He never used her name unless something was wrong. He always used some sort of nickname, must have picked it up from his mother (Wei Wuxian). "No, something is wrong." [Y/N] decided to press the Lan for answers. "Tell me what's wrong Sizhui!" She begged. "I can't read your mind! You have to speak up and tell me what's wrong! Part of being in a relationship is communication! We both have to talk to each other otherwise this isn't going to work!" 

Lan Sizhui lowered his head. "Its such a.. stupid reason.." He muttered. 

Then it clicked. 

[Y/N] gasped. "A-are.. you.. jealous?!" 

Lan Sizhui winced a little. Somehow, she was always right on the money with her guesses. It never failed to amaze him and it also made him sometimes wish she wasn't always right. 

"Y-you are!" 

"W..what about it.." 

"Why are you jealous? Is it because I haven't been spending time with you lately?" 

Lan Sizhui winced again. He swore she could read him like an open book. Must be from his mother. His father was much harder to understand unless you knew him. But... [Y/N] did know him. She knew Sizhui very well so it was very likely she could read him like an open book. 

The [H/C] haired female walked over to him and gently hugged him. "A-Hui.. You know I love you right? I would never leave you.. So there is no reason for you to be jealous, it's only right that you're allowed to." She spoke gently. Lan Sizhui hugged her back, burying his face into the crook of her neck. He was so embarrassed now!

"I..I'm sorry..." He muttered. 

"Its alright A-Hui, you have a right to be jealous but just know that I will always love you no matter what. Nothing will changed that." 

He nodded, smiling slightly, though she couldn't see it. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Not my best 🤷‍♀️ and kinda rushed-

▶ I hope you enjoy it nonetheless ^^ 

▶ Lan Sizhui is ooc ew- 

Completed : 9/4/21