nie huaisang x powerful!reader 🌿࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff 😊🤧💕

▶ Female reader

[L/C] - Location of Clan I honestly didn't feel like trying to find a location for the made up Clan to be so I'm leaving that up to you guys lmao- 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Madam [L/N]." Everyone bowed. [Y/N] bowed slightly back. [L/N] [Y/N] was a very powerful women. Not only had she had created her own Clan, she is very skilled with the sword and with politics. She also runs her Clan by herself. The [L/N] Clan of [L/C] had grown in size very quickly and now could be consider one of the main clans, replacing the Wen Clan. 

"Lan Zhan.." Wei Wuxian leaned closer to his husband and whispered into his ear. "Who is that..?" Lan Wangji did not respond so Nie Huaisang answered for him. "Thats Clan Leader [L/N] of the [L/N] Clan or Madam [L/N]. She is about the same age as us. Her name is [L/N] [Y/N]. She is very powerful both in cultivation and in politics. She created her own Clan not to long ago and its already considered one of the main clans." 

Wei Wuxian made an 'o' shape with his mouth. He looked back at her. She did look powerful. Her [H/C] hair was held up in a complicated design. Her face was beautiful, if he wasn't gay he definitely would fall for her, her skin was clear with no marks. She had a beauty mark under her eye. The air around her just screamed powerful. A sword was a her hip and she had a golden fan in her hand. 

You can change the colors because idk what the color scheme for the made up clan would be so its up to you- 

"Thank you for joining us." Lan Xichen smiled. [Y/N] smiled slightly. "Its no problem. I had some time to spare." She didn't mention the real reason why she had joined them. 

"I-Is.. it just you..?" Nie Huaisang asked. Wei Wuxian glanced at his friend. There was a noticeable blush on his cheeks as he hid behind his fan. 

She nodded. "Yes, the rest of my Clan members are at [L/C] protecting and keeping watch while I'm away." Her tone seemed more softer when she spoke with Huasiang than when she spoke to any other person. Nie Huasiang nodded quietly. 

"Alright, now that everyone is here let us get this night hunt started!" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A-Sang." 

Nie Huaisang nearly jumped out of his skin. He whipped around and came face to face with a [E/C] eyed female. There noses were almost touching. He blushed and looked away bashfully. [Y/N] giggled. "Sorry, did I scare you?" He nodded shyly. 

"You do know the only reason why I came along on this night hunt right?" She asked. He nodded again and hide behind his fan. "It.. was.. t-to see me.." He uttered quietly making [Y/N]'s smile grow wider by a few inches. 

She snatched his fan from his hands and tucked it away in her sleeve. His face was on full display to her and he blushed harder. [Y/N]'s smile turned more into a smirk. "Is it so wrong for me to want to see my fiancé?" She asked leaning closer to him. Nie Huaisang blushed deeper and back up until his back hit a tree. [Y/N] took this time to pin him against the tree. 

"S-shouldn't.. y-you be hu-hunting.." Nie Huasiang muttered quietly. 

[Y/N] scoffed lightly and rolled her eyes, pressing her body closer to his. Nie Huaisang's whole face was burning along with his ears. She smirked. "I have time." She whispered. "And right now I want to spend some time with you~" 

Behind another tree Wei Wuxian held a hand up to his nose as blood seeped through his fingers. His other hand made the thumbs up sign to no one in particular. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Short yet again but ehh I am working on another story that hasn't been published yet and those chapters are really long, like 1k-3k, and it just takes a lot out of me so these chapters are going to be shorter unless I feel like typing more. 

Completed : 7/19/2021