various x strong!reader ⭐࿐

▶ Requested by - @Mariana4190 

▶ Slight angst?? and fluff ^^

▶ Male Reader

▶ I literally didn't know what to put for the gif- so its a picture- 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] went on a solo night hunt. Not much was known about him but everyone knew that he is very strong and could handle himself so they thought nothing of it. 

While on this solo night hunt [Y/N] was out numbered and ganged up on by corpses. He was seriously injured. When he returned from his night hunt he hid his injures and acted as normal as possible. 

Since no one suspected anything he was then sent on another night hunt with others. Those people being Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, Lan Xichen, and Jin Zixuan. 

"Okay so we will spilt up into groups." Lan Xichen declared. "I will go alone." [Y/N] said immediately. "I'm sorry Young Master [L/N] but you can't do that tonight." [Y/N] scowled but didn't speak further. 

"Okay so Young Master Jiang and Young Master Wei are one group. Wangji and me are the second group. Then Young Master  [L/N] and Young Master Jin are the last one." Lan Xichen grouped them off. "We will come back to this spot at dawn." With that they all spilt up. 

Luckily Jin Zixuan and [Y/N] were on mutual terms. They didn't speak to each other but Jin Zixuan did notice that [Y/N]'s breathing was strained, like he was trying to keep it normal but was struggling. 

He decided to risk it. 

"Are you alright [L/N]?" 

"I'm.. fine.." He seethed not looking at the male in yellow. 

'That confirms that..' Jin Zixuan thought, his eyes narrowing. He didn't say anything more. They both unsheathed their swords and backed up so that their backs were against each other. 

About 20 or so corpses came rushing out of the trees. 

The two worked together and slashed down the corpses, two at a time. 

While fighting [Y/N] started to grow tired and started to slowly down. A corpse managed to slash his back and he fell to one knee, having to use his sword to support his weight. Jin Zixuan glanced out of the corner of his eye as he jumped back to avoid an attack and saw the [H/C] haired male on the ground. The Jin quickly cut down the corpse he was fighting and rushed over and cut down all the corpses surrounding the male. 

Once they were all down, Jin Zixuan was about to send up a flare when a [S/C] hand stopped him. Jin Zixuan turned to see [Y/N] straining to stand. "D-don't.." He muttered. Jin Zixuan glared. "Your injured and sick." [Y/N] opened his mouth to say something but his eyes closed and he fell forward. Jin Zixuan dropped the flare and caught the male. [Y/N]'s eyes were closed, his face was red, and his breathes were strained and coming out in fast pants. His face contorted into that of a pained one. "Damn it." Jin Zixuan cursed. 

✓ ukiyo ; mo dao zu shi oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara