yunmeng siblings x younger sister!reader 🌺🍇🥀࿐part 2

!!Not Incest!! Just a sibling bond!!

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Heavy angst 

▶ Female reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Gege..." [Y/N] muttered softly. [Y/N] had grown a lot more. She filled out more and grew a few more inches so she was about the height of Yanli. She became more mature but still kept her playful and childish side. The tired looking male came walking in. His clothes were dirty and had some blood on them. The younger hoped that it wasn't his. His face was dirty and tear streaked while his hair was a mess. She stood, her posture had gotten better-straighter, in her light pink and purple hanfu. Her hair was down since she had woken up, changed into something more presentable, and waited for her family to return. She didn't handle the death of her parents very well. She was merely a child when they passed. 

[Y/N] looked around, noticing that it was just him. "G-gege.. W-where... is.. Da Ge... a-and.. Jiejie.." She could barely form words as her mind started to come up with all the scenarios of what could have happened to them. 

Jiang Cheng hung his head, not saying anything. 

[Y/N] gasped, eyes widened in horror as she covered her mouth with her hands. "...N-no..G-gege.. P-please.. tell me t-thats.. that's a joke.." She choked. 

Jiang Cheng raised his head and walked over to her slowly. He gently placed both his rough hands on her biceps. He looked at her with equal sadness and pain. "I..I'm so sorry A-Mei..." He whispered. [Y/N] collapsed into his arms and clung to him like a child, sobbing hard. Jiang Cheng hugged her close and began to silently cry. 

"I...I'm so sorry A-Mei.." He repeated. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Short and sweet? Well not sweet but short- 

▶ Idk I felt like doing angst 😼

Completed : 8/27/2021