wen ning x powerful!reader ❤️️࿐part 3

▶ Requested by - @aoi_zora

▶ Angst and maybe fluff- 

▶ Female Reader

▶ They are taken by the Jin Clan :') 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What are you...." Wei Wuxian mumbled, blinking his eyes open. He slowly sat up and turned to look at Wen Ning, Wen Qing, and [Y/N]. "What are you guys doing..?" 

Wen Qing glanced at the couple before she put her hands in front of her and bowed. Wen Ning and [Y/N] repeated this action. 

"A-A-[Y/N]?! Qing-Jie? Wen Ning?! W-what are you doing?!" His eyes widened as his voice cracked. 

"Thank you Wei Wuxian." She said softly, almost whispering it. 

"W-what a-are you three doing?!" 

"The Jin Clan said that if we hand ourselves and all the remaining Wens over, that they will spare you and forget that the matter from before never happened." Wen Ning explained, not even stuttering. [Y/N] teared up at this. She and Wei Wuxian had just started to get along too. 

"N-no.." He whispered. "W-wait! Why does A-[Y/N] have to g-go!" He desperately called after them.

The three stopped bowing and turned, walking away. 

[Y/N] brought her hand up to her mouth as she tried not to cry. 

They could hear Wei Wuxian struggle to get up and stumble after them, calling for them to come back. 

[Y/N]'s [E/C] eyes filled with tears and they began to fall, rolling down her cheeks. Wen Ning pulled her closer to him, whispering soft words to her. 

They continued onwards. 

[Y/N]'s shoulders shook as she cried in Wen Ning's arms. She continued even long after they stopped being able to hear Wei Wuxian. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wen Ning, [Y/N], and Wen Qing all stood in a line, next to each other. The Jin's decided to burn Wen Qing and [L/N] [Y/N] so that Wei Wuxian couldn't turn them into fierce corpses and they would simply just kill Wen Ning. 

Wen Ning reached over and grabbed [Y/N]'s hand. She turned and smiled at him gently, the same fondness in her eyes that had been there since they had first made eye contact. "It will be okay A-Ning." She whispered. 

[Y/N] turned to look at Wen Qing and grabbed her hand with hers. Wen Qing smiled sadly at her, the warmness reaching all the way to her eyes. "Its alright A-Ning, A-Mei. Everything will be fine." 

[Y/N] nodded and they all turned to face the front. 

Fate had made itself clear. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Look at this! I didn't expect that something like this would ever happen! Its like its own little add on 😂

▶ People have just started to give me ideas and they say I don't have to do them but I still do them anyway 🤷‍♀️

▶ Its short-   and it could end here... or you guys could add on to it 🤭

Completed : 9/22/21