wei wuxian x jiang!reader 🥀࿐

▶ Requested by - @zLanWuxian 

▶ Fluff 

▶ Female reader

[Y/N] is a Jiang disciple along with Wei Wuxian's girlfriend 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Eh, Jiang Cheng!" A [H/C] haired female called out, running towards the male in purple. The taller male paused in his step and turned around, his normal frown on his face. "What is it Jiang [Y/N]?" She smiled sheepishly at him, rubbing the back of her neck lightly. "H-have.. have you seen A-Xian... a-around...?" She asked, suddenly feeling shy as she looked down at the dirt path, cheeks rosy. 

Jiang Cheng let out a scoff, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms over his chest. "Of course, I should have guessed it would be about Wei Wuxian." He growled. His harsh words were only empty, though, and [Y/N] knew this all too well. 

[Y/N] smiled, looking up shyly. "Its.. almost time to leave, I don't want him to be late.." 

Jiang Cheng gave her a pointed look. "You really should tell him how you feel." [Y/N] was blushing on the outside, looking away from his piercing eyes and laughed internally. 'Oh Jiang Cheng.. When will you ever learn to listen to the gossip? I mean even Shijie knows.. along with Madam Yu and Clan Leader Jiang..' She paused her thinking. 'Actually I'm sure everyone in Yunmeng knows.' Her sweat dropped. 'Oh Jiang Cheng...' 

"I-its none of your concern!" She all about shouted, huffing.

Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes. "And if you really must know, Wei Wuxian is probably with Shijie." 

[Y/N] smiled. "Thank you Jiang Cheng!" She waved goodbye to him and ran off. 

Jiang Cheng scoffed and turned back around to go and do what he originally was going to do before he was interrupted. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] smiled as she walked to class. 

The females and males were split up, which she was not happy about. 

She was one of the only female Jiang disciples. That meant she didn't have many friends. All her friends were male anyway. 

"A-[Y/N]!" Someone yelled. 

[Y/N] paused her walking and spun around only to fall to the floor with an 'oof'. A body had launched itself at her and they both ended up falling to the floor due to the impact. 

She blinked her [E/C] eyes open to see a smiling Wei Wuxain on top of her. She blinked owlishly for a few more seconds until she smiled widely at him and hugged his neck. Her cheeks slowly became warm. 

"A-Xian!" With her arms hugging his neck he slowly picked up her gently. She let out a surprised yelp before laughing. "I missed you so much A-[Y/N]! You won't believe how boring classes are! And I have to wake up at such an ungodly hour of the day!" He cried, their faces were inches apart. 

The [H/C] haired female gently patted his head. "There, there, A-Xian, I'm sure its not that bad. At least you know most of the people." She paused. "Hey aren't you suppose to be in class?" 

Wei Wuxian grinned smugly. "Something happened so now we have some days free! No classes, at all!" 

"Thats lovely." [Y/N] commented dryly. 

"That includes you too!" Wei Wuxian added quickly. 

"Hey, love birds!" A familiar voice snapped. 

They both paused and looked over to see a scowling Jiang Cheng, flames were practically burning high behind him in anger. "Quit it will you?! It's gross and shameless!" Nie Huaisang was next to him, fan hiding the bottom half of his face. He shyly looked away when they glanced at him. His ears were red from watching something so cute. 

[Y/N] flushed at his choice of words while Wei Wuxian just stuck his tongue out. "I least I have someone! Jiang Cheng you're going to be blacklisted with that attitude!" 

Jiang Cheng snapped his head at Wei Wuxian, glaring harshly. "You!" 

Wei Wuxian yelped and started running away, [Y/N] still in his arms, as Jiang Cheng began to chase him. [Y/N] laughed as they ran around the large courtyard. 

Lan Wangji had been watching the whole thing with an even colder gaze than his usual cold gaze. 

Lan Xichen had seen him earlier and gave him a worried look. He had never seen Lan Wangji so angry before. It made him wonder what had happened. 

Something about Wei Wuxian made him want to be around the male. Yet when he saw Wei Wuxian with that... female... something inside him bubbled up. He had no idea what it was but it was a nasty feeling. 

He knew he should tell them that there was no running in Cloud Recesses but.. He just couldn't. His mouth wouldn't open. It was like he was frozen in place and could only watch as they continued to run around, the [H/C] haired and [E/C] eyed female laughing and blushing in Wei Wuxian's arms like a little girl. 

He hated it. 

[Y/N] continued to laugh as she bounced up and down from Wei Wuxian running all over the place, avoiding Jiang Cheng expertly. She found it hilarious as she watched Jiang Cheng struggle while Wei Wuxian avoided him effortlessly, even with her in his arms. 

"Wei Wuxian!" Jiang Cheng yelled, fully annoyed of the males antics. 

"Thats my name Jiang Cheng!" Wei Wuxian laughed childishly. "And A-[Y/N] loves to say it!" [Y/N] flushed deep crimson at his suggestive comment. Jiang Cheng growled and lunged for them. Wei Wuxian jumped out of the way just in time as Jiang Cheng hit the ground harshly. 

Lan Wangji had heard this comment and nearly snapped something in half out of anger. 

"Wei Wuxian!!" Jiang Cheng yelled, it echoing through the mountains. 

"Uh oh..." 

"Baby, maybe you should run.." [Y/N] suggested, hugging Wei Wuxian's neck tighter. The male nodded nervously, slowly backing up as Jiang Cheng got up, his loose hair hanging down and covering his face, casting a shadow over his eyes. 

"A-[Y/N].... Thats not sounding so bad right about now..." 

Nie Huaisang silently prayed for the male to make it out safely so he could be an uncle. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Jealous Lan Wangji is a whole different breed 

▶ I hope you enjoy it even if its a little short 😊

Completed : 8/24/2021