wei wuxian x wei!child!reader 🥀࿐part 2

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076

▶ Fluff and angst?

▶ Female Reader

▶ The link for the first part is here if you want to read it ---->

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] walked, more like stumbled, tiredly through the forest. It had been about a month since the incident and all she had felt was empty. Her mother was dead.. She had no clue who her father was.. She had killed people.. And all she had to gain from that was a flute. A plain, black bamboo flute that her mother had given her just before she passed.. She doesn't even remember half the things she did after she began to play the stupid thing.

All she knew about her father was that her mother refused to say anything about him. She gave vague answers like he had black hair, played the flute, had grey eyes, he was well known and hated because of something he possessed, and that he had left her mother for someone else that she said he had loved long before her.

The [H/C] haired girl could vaguely remember a man in her fuzzy memories but she could only make out a few things. The rest were blurred and wouldn't allow her to see them no matter how hard she tried to reach them. They stayed just out of reach, which was really annoying to her.

[Y/N] let out a tired sigh before the ground was suddenly rushing up at her. 

Her eyes widened but she was too tired to care. 

Her body hit the ground, hard

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Is something wrong, Senior Wei?" Lan Sizhui asked. Wei Wuxian didn't answer. His eyes held a far away look. Lan Sizhui hesitated before he gently tapped the males shoulder. "A-Niang.." He whispered. Wei Wuxian jumped, snapping his head over to look at the Lan. "Oh.. A-Yuan." He laughed awkwardly. "You scared me." He tried to smile. "When did you get back?" 

Lan Sizhui gave him a concerned look but answered nonetheless. "We got back a few hours ago. I just finished giving the report." He paused, looking unsure. "Are you alright.. A-Niang..? You.. seem distant.." 

Wei Wuxian's eyes grew distant again before he snapped out of it. "Sorry... I've.. just had that strange girl on my mind lately.." 

"..Girl.." Lan Sizhui grew silent. 

Wei Wuxian looked down. 

"Oh.." Sizhui began slowly. "You mean that girl from over a month ago.. The one who summoned all those corpses.." 

Wei Wuxian nodded. 

Sizhui's brows furrowed. "A-Niang.. do.. you know her..?"

"See.. that's the thing. I think I do but I just can't place it.." Wei Wuxian let out a tired sigh. "My head hurts.. all I've been thinking about for the last week was that strange girl.."