lan sizhui x jin ling x future child!reader 📖🌻࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076 

▶ Fluff

▶ Female Reader

[Y/N] is Jin Ling and Lan Sizhui's future child, your adopted :') 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jin Ling huffed as he trailed behind Lan Sizhui as they walked underneath some white petaled trees. The wind blew softly, making white petals flutter downwards onto them. 

"Where are we even going?" Jin Ling asked, his face scrunched up in annoyance. 

Lan Sizhui simply smiled softly and continued on, not answering the Jins question. 

They both stopped when a kid ran in front of them. Jin Ling blinked while Sizhui's smile faltered. The kid tripped and fell onto the ground. Her hair sprawled out around her. 

"Are you alright?" Sizhui asked immediately, and was by her side in a second. She let out a groan and slowly lifted her head up, her forehead and nose were red. Dirt was smeared on parts of her face. 

Her white and gold robes now had spots of dirt and leaves sticking to them. 

She had [H/C] hair with cheerful [E/C] eyes with [S/C] skin. Her robes were a Jin gold color and a Lan white color. She had a forehead ribbon with clouds stitched onto it just like Lan Sizhui's and a red dot in between her eyes brows like Jin Ling. 

"Y-Yeah.. I think so.." She mumbled. "T-thank you! I guess I really do get my grandfathers clumsiness." 

Sizhui helped her up before backing a few feet away from her to let her catch her breath and regain her footing. 

When she looked up, she let out a gasp and smiled brightly. "A-Niang! Baba! I-i really did it!" 

Jin Ling blinked then scowled. 

Lan Sizhui's smile fell as his eyes widened as he choked on air. "W-what..?!" 

The girl smiled childishly and rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. "I didn't know this is what you two looked like when you were younger... You act so differently too... A-Niang is so..." She paused, eyes looking off somewhere in the distance, for the right word. "A-Niang is such a tsundere now that I think about it. Just like my other granduncle!" She began to ramble. "I have so many granduncles.. its not even funny! I didn't even think someone could have so many uncles! But A-Niang has so many uncles.. sometimes I can't even keep them straight.. though most of them are dead.. but still! He ha-" 

"ARE YOU SAYING I'M THE MOTHER?!" Jin Ling cut her off by screeching. Lan Sizhui slowly began to pale before his face lit up like a Christmas tree. Jin Ling wasn't much better, his face was redder both from embarrassment and anger. 

"Oh.. I completely forgot to introduce myself!" She snapped her fingers and chuckled nervously. "Baba would kill me if he found out how bad my manners are even to their past selves! Oops~" She coughed into her hand and smile politely, bowing. 

"Hello, its so nice to meet you, Young Master Jin and Lan Daozhang, I'm Jin [Y/N] or Lan [Y/N]." 

.

.

.

Jin Ling is the first to faint before Lan Sizhui quickly follows suit. 

[Y/N] stops bowing and looks up. Seeing her adoptive parents past selves passed out on the dirt floor made her burst out into giggles. 

At first she regretted traveling back in time, but now that she was actually here, with them, she didn't regret it one bit. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Hope you enjoy! Honestly I think I could have done better but I've been brain dead since last Friday 

▶ Enjoy my trashy sketch that I did while in class 🙈

Completed : 9/15/21