wangxian x cat!reader 🥀❄️࿐

▶ Requested by - @Xiaoyaoran

▶ Fluff 

▶ Female reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Okay..." A [H/C] haired female muttered softly, hands shaking faintly, as she slowly dropped the last ingredient into the heavy iron caldron that was hanging over a burning hot fire. "This.. should..." She glanced at the ancient book next to her. The spin was loose and worn showing just how old it was. They pages were yellowed and the words were fading. The cover was peeling. She blinked, quickly looking back between the caldron and the book. "W-wait.. I-It should be light purple! N-not dark red!" 

The liquid in the caldron started to bubble violently. Steam started to rise and pour of the top. The caldron itself started to shake, swinging back and fourth like something was trying to escape. 

"W-wait no! S-stop!" The girl didn't know what to do. She grabbed her wooden wand and waved it around, saying every spell she knew that would, hopefully, stop whatever was happening. But before she knew it, a bright light blinded her. She winced, dropping her wand as the caldron exploded all over her little house. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Eh!! Lan-Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian exclaimed happily, pointing. "Look at that cute cat!! I have never seen one before! Look at how cute it is!" 

Lan Wangji looked over to see a [H/C] furred cat who was sitting proudly, cleaning itself. Some twigs and leaves were still stuck to the cats fur as it continued to slowly clean itself. 

Wei Wuxian continued to coo at the poor cat, who just ignored him and continued to clean itself. That caused the male to grow sad and pout. Lan Wangji sighed. 

"Wei Ying."

Wei Wuxian looked up.

"Leave it be." 

Wei Wuxian lowered his head. 

The cat suddenly looked up, ears twitching and moving all around in different directions, its left paw was still raised off of the ground a ways. 

It whipped its head around before immediately bounding off and closer to the two males. The [H/C] cat didn't even pause before it took one bounding leap and landed into the arms of Wei Wuxian who yelped in surprise, blinking owlishly at the cat who kept its glowing [E/C] trained on the bushes where it once was. 

Soon enough a large chocolate brown dog stepped out, drool dripping from its mouth as it glazed hungrily at the cat who hissed, immediately puffing its tail outwards, claws coming out. 

Wei Wuxian winced before he started to scream and cry, jumping to the arms of a waiting Lan Wangji, who knew it was going to happen at some point. 

"LAN-LAN ZHAN!!! D-D-D-DOG!!!" He sobbed, clinging tightly to the Lans neck, legs wrapping around the mans torso. The [H/C] cat hissed both at the male and the dog as it perched itself, shakily, on the Lans shoulder, glaring down at the dog and two males. 

Lan Wangji stared at the dog for a moment before narrowing his golden eyes at it

Lan Wangji stared at the dog for a moment before narrowing his golden eyes at it. The dog's eyes widened before its ears folded back and its tail lowered, going between its legs. The chocolate dog let out a whimper before slowly backing away before running away at full speed. 

Wei Wuxian continued to cling to Lan Wangji, who was not complaining, while crying. Lan Wangji's jade face stayed the same but the [H/C] cat glanced over and noticed the man in white robes ears were burning bright scarlet. It smirked (can cats smirk?), purring a little, before jumping down from the Lans shoulder. 

What had she just sighed up for?!

Wait she didn't even agree to this!! 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I will probably make a part 2 if you guys want 

▶ I can just imagine Wei Wuxian putting a little pink bow around [Y/N]'s neck and showing her off to everyone he knows and bragging to Jiang Cheng while [Y/N] just scratches him pissing off the clan leader- 

▶ I hope you enjoyed! 

Competed : 10/14/21