wen ning x jealous!reader ❤️️࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076

▶ Fluff \ (•◡•) /  with angst??? prob not tbh- 

▶ Female Reader

▶ I'm literally going to create a character just for this so that Reader-chan has someone to be jealous of-

This is what she looks like. Not my art- 

Her name will be Wen Meili which means beautiful and graceful 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N]'s [E/C] eyes glared at the two figures as they walked. More so the girl then the male. 

Let me explain. 

Wen Ning had met this really 'nice' girl named Wen Meili. They hit it off right from the start and began to hang out more and more. Wen Ning and [Y/N] were really good friends but when Wen Meili came along they started to hang out less and less. At first [Y/N] didn't think anything of it. She was too busy being happy for her only friend finally coming out of his shell and getting more friends. But as time went on Wen Ning and [Y/N] began to see each other less and less until they barely say each other anymore. They barely spoke. [Y/N] actually was great friends with his older sister, Wen Qing, so that was the only way for them to see each other. 

Today there was a festival going on and [Y/N] had wanted to go with Wen Ning forever but sadly Wen Meili had already asked him since they saw each other so often. It broke [Y/N]'s heart. So she decided to follow them 

She didn't like this burning sour feeling inside of her but she didn't know how to get rid of it either. [Y/N] bit her lip as she watched Wen Meili lean over and put a flower into Wen Ning's hair. 

Did they want to make her feel this way? 

[Y/N] sighed and walked away from them. She couldn't bear to watch them any longer. It only hurt her more and made the sour feeling burn even brighter. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wen Ning let out a shaky sigh.