jiang yanli x sister!reader 🌺࿐

!!NOT INCEST!! JUST AN OLDER SISTER AND YOUNGER SISTER BOND!!

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Angst with some fluff 

▶ Female reader

▶ Inspired by Kanae and Shinobu from Demon Slayer 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yanli laughed and picked up her younger sister. Jiang [Y/N] laughed brightly and hugged her older sister. 

"Its time for bed now A-[Y/N]!" Yanli smiled and gently put the [H/C] haired girl down on her bed. "A-A-Jie.. can you sing?" [Y/N] asked, smiling brightly. Yanli was about 11 then and [Y/N] was 7. 

"Of course A-[Y/N]." Yanli tucked [Y/N] in and then sat on the bed and caressed the youngers cheek as she began to sing softly. 

[Y/N] felt her eye lids start to become heavy. 

Yanli say this and smiled a little more as she sang. 

Soon [Y/N] had fallen asleep and Yanli stopped singing and stood up. She smiled warmly at her younger sister before she walked out of her room and closed the door gently behind her. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Madam Yu stared at her youngest child with slight disgust. [Y/N] had brought a small pile of lotus flowers to her mother. She smiled brightly and handed them to her mother who only scoffed and slapped them away. 

[Y/N]'s eyes widened in slightly shock and fear. Tears pricked her eyes as she slowly stepped back. Her mother was glaring coldly at her. [Y/N] bowed her head and quickly ran away. 

Madam Yu scoffed as her daughter ran away from her. 'What a stupid child..' Madam Yu loved Yanli more than anything and she also loved A-Cheng but for some reason she was very cold and sour towards [Y/N]. Jiang Fengmian treated [Y/N] like he did any of his children, except for Jiang Cheng, he loved her and treated her warmly. Yanli also loved her younger sister dearly and would do anything for her. Jiang Cheng was half and half. Some days he would be nice and other days he just hated his youngest sister almost as much as her mother did. 

[Y/N] liked Wei Wuxian too. She thought he was funny and nice. He would sometimes bring her lotus seed pods. Yanli and Wei Wuxian spent the most time with her then Jiang Fengmian came in second. 

[Y/N] was actually never meant to be born but somehow she was. Thats one of the many reasons why Madam Yu hated her. 

Yanli found [Y/N] about 2 hours later crying on a pier that was near the back of their estate.