wangxian x reader 🥀❄️࿐

▶ Requested by - @LeLeWright123

▶ Fluff and a little angst 

▶ Female reader 

▶ More information - She is an orphan like Wei Wuxian and has special dancing shoes and a sword wrapped in pink, purple and white ribbon called Jia Li Huifen

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Are you.. going to help them..?" Jin Zixuan asked softly as he continued to work, trying to ignore Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, and Wen Chao. 

The [H/C] haired female glanced at the three, in deep thought, while she subconsciously continued to work next to the Jin heir. 

"I will if it gets too serious." She finally answered. Jin Zixuan nodded and turned back to lift up the buckets. When he turned back around to check on the female, she was gone. He blinked in surprise. Of course, this was not unexpected of her. Jin Zixuan wanted to sigh. He looked over just in time to see her get whipped on her arm as she quickly grabs the whip, wrapping it around her forearm. 

"Please refrain from doing anything.. rash." [Y/N] said firmly. "There is no need to get violent so early on, Young Master Wen." She gritted out his title like it was poison that could kill her. 

Wen Chao's eyes widened when he saw her. "Hey! How come I've never seen you around until now?" His cheeks soon warmed as he smirked. "Why don't you come back with me? We could have some drinks.. maybe some fun.." His tone was flirty, suggesting. 

Lan Wangji's hand curled into a fist. His eyes narrowed as he struggled to contain himself. Wei Wuxian was no better. He openly showed his anger and displeasure on his face. He sneered, fists clenched in anger. He keep having to remind him in his head not to do anything rash for he may risk staining the Jiang Clans name. He could never do that. 

[Y/N] turned her nose up at the Wen in disgust and spat at his feet. "I would rather burn than be anywhere close to.. you." She sneered. The [H/C] haired female decided that she suddenly wanted her sword, Jia Li Huifen. She wouldn't mind stabbing the stupid Wen a couple of times... only a couple.. 

Lan Wangji relaxed a little at her answer, but still had his guard up. Wei Wuxian was still angry, ready to kill someone, but forced himself to relax partly. 

Wen Chao's face darkened. He tugged at the whip, pulling the girl a little closer to him, yet she refused to release it. The [H/C] haired women stood tall, and proud. Confident even. 

Wen Chao's expression darkened. "Fine then." He said deathly calm. He snapped his fingers and the Wen guards immediately started closing in. Lan Wangji narrowed his eyes and Wei Wuxian prepared himself for a fight. "Take her to the dungeons!" He ordered. 

Lan Wangji showed no open reaction while Wei Wuxian's eyes widened at what the Wen had just said. 

Yet [Y/N] stayed perfectly calm, not even moving as the Wen guards tied her up. (kinky-)