various x dancer!reader ⭐࿐

▶ Requested by - @Xiaoyaoran

▶ Fluff <3

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So why are we here?" Jiang Cheng asked, crossing his arms over his chest. His usual annoyed look was plastered on his face. 

Wei Wuxian let out an offended scoff, putting his arm around Jiang Cheng's shoulder and pulling him closer. "Oh Jiang Cheng~!" He sang. "We are here so you may learn to let loose!" 

Nie Huaisang nodded. "Thats right Wei-Xiong! Jiang-Xiong really should learn to loosen up a bit!" 

Jiang Cheng shot a glare at the Nie making him cower behind his fan. Huaisang let out a nervous chuckle. Jiang Cheng could be scary sometimes... 

"And why am I here?" Jin Zixuan asked, annoyed. 

Wei Wuxian's smile strained as his face darkened. He looked over his shoulder at the prideful Jin heir. "B-bonding.. time.." He gritted out. 

Nie Huaisang winced and looked over at the two brothers sympathetically. Jiang Yanli had forced them to send an invite to her fiancé. She said that it would be nice for them to bond since they were going to be brother-in-laws soon... 

Jin Zixuan scowled, rolling his eyes. "Can we just get this over with? Also why here..? Of all places?!" 

Wei Wuxian smiled mischievously. "Consider this a test! I want to know if you truly love my Shijie!" 

Jin Zixuan gawked. He couldn't form sentence, only sputtering out weak insults. 

"Ayia~! Forward! Onward Jiang Cheng!" He cheered, pointing to the doorway. He was so loud that some passerby's paused and looked at them weirdly. 

"I'M NOT A HORSE WEI WUXIAN!" 

Wei Wuxian laughed nervously before rushing inside, Nie Huaisang quickly following behind. Jin Zixuan already wanted to kill himself and Jiang Cheng was just about ready to murder his sibling and not be sorry about it. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Brother why are we here?"

"Ah, Wangji..." The man's sweat dropped. "Please loosen up.. You're so tense I'm afraid your going to freeze up if you stay like that for too long."

"..brother.."

"Right..." The man laughed hesitantly, it was a soft sound. "We are here because Lady [Y/N] invited us here, it would be rude to decline."

The younger pouted childishly, though no one could tell.

"Wangji please do not pout like that, it simply makes me want to pinch your little cheeks!" The older man smiled a closed eye smile. The younger promptly looked away, ears burning in embarrassment. "Your cheeks are like steamed buns! So chubby!" The older man sighed, smiling. He placed a hand on his cheek, leaning into it. A flowery aura surrounded him. "My little didi is still as cute as ever!"