wen ning x child!reader ❤️️࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076 

▶ Fluff 

▶ Female Reader -- [Y/N] is shy at first but once she warms up to others can be a bit sassy but will still be a bit shy 

▶ Also yes I know that this gif doesn't really go because Wen Ning is undead in this- 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wen Ning was just wondering around the forest when he heard something. He approached the area where he heard it slowly. He timidly moved the bushes to see a small girl with [H/C] hair, dirty [S/C] skin, and she was wearing a dirty [F/C] hanfu that was ripped in some places and had spots of blood on it. 

The the sound the [H/C] haired girl looked up, startled, and started to scoot back. Wen Ning was also very frightened, he didn't expect to find anything out at this time of night. It was way past midnight by now. 

"I..A-Are you..okay..?" Wen Ning asked softly trying to get closer to the girl but she just kept scooting back until she hit a tree. "I-I won't.. h-hurt you.." He stuttered. She looked up, her [E/C] eyes were wide. She clearly had seen something that had scared her. 

"p..p..prom..ise.." Came her soft voice. Wen Ning almost didn't hear her. He nodded and got a little closer to her. "I p-promise.. I won't h-hurt you..." 

She seemed to calm down a little and let him get a tad closer. 

"Wh..what are you.. d-doing out here s-so late..?" Wen Ning asked, taking a seat a little ways in front of her. She looked hesitant and shied away from him. "I.. m-momma s-said to.. r-run.." 

"Why..?" 

"A-a.. ba..bad m...man came.. h-he hurt.. momma.. a-a.nd.. s..she di..didnt wake u-up.." The [H/C] haired girl stuttered, tearing up near the end. Wen Ning felt like he should hug her but didn't know if that was the right choice so he didn't and just patted her head. "I..it will be.. o-okay.." He said softly. "W..would you l-like to come.. b-back wi..with me..? I-Its dangerous o-out here.." 

The girl looked slightly scared when he raised his hand so he was glad that he hadn't hugged her because he knew that he would have scared her even more. 

"Whats.. y-your name..?" Wen Ning asked. 

"[Y/N].." She stuttered.

"T-thats a pretty name.." 

"W-..whats your na..name..?" She asked looking up at him. 

"W-Wen Ning.." 

"Wi-w.. N..ng?" She tried. 

He smiled his shy smile at the sound of her trying to pronounce his name. "You c-can just.. c-call me Gege.. I-if you want.." 

"O-Okay.. c..can I come with..y-you.."