juniors x spy!reader 🌑࿐

modern au - spy au

modern au - spy au

▶ Requested by - @Sophiebffg 

▶ Fluff ? with angst ?

▶ Female reader

▶ Setting - [Y/N] is a spy along with her partner in crime, Jin Ling, and they are sent to a gala that is being held to try and steal something. It is a masquerade ball which should make things easier but [Y/N] ends up dancing with an enemy, two of them in fact, and they share a kiss while also dancing. In the end [Y/N] gets away but they all gained something that night.

▶ I love that image >//< 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Why did I have to get paired with you of all people?" Jin Ling grumbled as he straightened his ruby tie. His hair was slicked back which made his forehead larger. That thought made [Y/N] hold in a giggle as she pulled her tight red dress down. It only went to her mid thigh and was strapless. It made her slightly uncomfortable. 

[Y/N] rolled her [E/C] eyes. "Its not like I chose to be with you either. I could be dancing or even drinking in peace but noooo, instead I'm stuck with you, babysitting and making sure you don't get into trouble, and actually doing your job." She huffed, placing her mask into place on her face. 

Jin Ling scowled and placed his own yellow mask on his face. It had hints of red mixed in with the yellow. He was quite proud as he had painted it himself. 

"Lets just get this over with.." He muttered, eyes rolling behind his mask. 

"Agreed." 

They both easily slipped past the guards and entered into the large room. It was well lit, with large chandeliers hanging down in the middle of the room. Windows lined the walls with huge cream drapes pulled back to reveal the court yard below and the night sky. The moon was out. 

Jin Ling and [Y/N] both split up as to not draw attention to each other. They would come in together then spilt like they didn't know each other. One would stay while the other would sneak away and get what they had come for. 

[Y/N] immediately made her way over to the drinks table and took a glass of champagne, gulping it down immediately. It was going to be a long night. 

On the other side of the room, two males dressed in white tuxedos with matching white masks watched the door. One had long brown hair that was tied in a low ponytail and they other had shorter brown hair. One was taller and the other was shorter. 

The shorter of the two, the one with shorter hair, held a glass of wine, a playful grin on his face as he watched the women who were alone walk in and then continue to look at them while they did whatever.