wei wuxian x sakura!reader 🥀࿐

▶ Requested by - @SIMICKA3

▶ Fluff and maybe angst- 

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Eh.. What are you looking at?" 

"Him.." A dreamy voice replied. 

They turned to see a certain troublemaker. His smile was lopsided and goofy as he laughed, running away from a certain Jiang. 

"Why him..?" 

"Why not?" 

"He.. He isn't good for you dear.." 

"But he is ranked fourth!" 

"Yes but he isn't good. Always getting in trouble, goofing off, not taking anything serious, lazing around... The list goes on!" 

The girl huffed. "So what? I want him!" 

A new voice was added. "He isn't an object, A-[Y/N]. You must remember that." 

[Y/N] huffed. "Oh forget it!" 

The two others could only gaze at the girl in pity. 

The man she had devoted her life two ignored her and treated her like shit. 

They only wished that she would realize it sooner. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"That girl is staring at you again.." Jiang Cheng muttered. 

"Eh..?" Wei Wuxian glanced out of the corner of his eye to see what his brother was talking about. Sure enough, the same [H/C] haired girl was staring dreamily at him, cheeks rosy. 

"Who is she?" Nie Huaisang asked. 

Wei Wuxian sighed, grinning brightly. "Thats my fangirl! Can you believe it? I have my very own fangirl!" 

Nie Huaisang's eyes lit up. "Oh wow! Thats so cool Wei-Xiong! I wished I had fangirls..." He smiled shyly behind his fan. 

'No you don't. They're annoying as hell. They're too loud and clinging.' 

Jiang Cheng raised an eye brow, looking umamused. "Yes your own fangirl who you treat like shit." 

"Ehh.. Jiang Cheng what do you mean..?" 

Jiang Cheng sighed, wanting to face palm. 'This idiot!' 

"That one time when we were younger, she tired to give you a tray of food she had made but you ended up walking away, completely ignoring her. I was there and watched her start crying."