jin ling x tengen!jin!reader 🌻࿐

▶ Suggested by - @Action_LiveHex

▶ Fluff <3

▶ Male reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Must you be so flashy?" Jin Ling asked, eye twitching. The male who stood beside him grinned widely and placed his hands on his hips. "Of course!" 

Jin Ling winced a little at how loud he was. 

"You are so flashy! Not even I'm that flashy!" Jin Ling shouted in annoyance, shaking his fist. 

The [H/C] haired male next to him simply grinned and patted the shorters head. "Ah, ah, Jin Ling! You are so stiff!" He laughed and walked forward. "Clan Leader Jiang must have really rubbed off onto you!" He teased. 

Jin Ling walked behind him, fuming. Dark flames surrounded him as he muttered darkly under his breath. People they passed shied away from them. [Y/N] just kept on talking, not noticing how he only made the shorter male madder. 

"Will you shut it?!" Jin Ling screeched finally and punched the taller males arm hard. Except it hurt him more than the [H/C] haired male. 

He hissed and cradled his injured hand gingerly. [Y/N] couldn't help but chuckle. "Ah Jin Ling! What exactly were you trying to do?" He teased, grinning. His thumb and index finger were placed on his chin as he had a thoughtful look on his face. (Not really-) 

"Shut up!" Jin Ling yelled, cheeks burning from embarrassment

[Y/N] laughed, the sound booming. "Jin Ling you never change do you?" He laughed again before walking away, waving. 

Jin Ling was left fuming and burning scarlet. 'How dare h-he!' 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Jin [Y/N]?" 

"Jin [Y/N]?" 

"Jin [Y/N]?!" Jin Ling shouted, huffing. He crossed his arms over his chest, tapping his foot impatiently. 

There was still no response. 

Jin Ling's eye twitched. This man really knew how to get on his nerves! 

Finally he decided just to open the doors (even if it was improper of him). 

Expecting to find the [H/C] haired male sleeping like a log, Jin Ling looked around. No one was in the room. Said room was messy yet somehow clean. The bed was made yet there were books, papers, and scrolls scattered around. The occasional arrow or smaller dagger were laying around. 

An irk mark appeared on the Jin heirs forehead. 'Seriously? His room is such a mess!' A scoff escaped his lips as he promptly turned around, slamming the doors behind him, as he stormed out of the dormitories. 

Jin Ling soon found himself searching all over Cloud Recesses for the male. 

'What am I even doing?' He internally cursed himself. 'I just spent most of my day looking for that.. that annoyingly handsome male!' Jin Ling's brain soon blanked. 'What... wait.. what.. handsome..? since when?!' He angrily walked off to the cold springs. 

He soon froze in place, wanting to unsee but at the same time continue to stare at the sight in front of him. 

It was.. It was [Y/N]! E-except.. h-he was ba-bathing... 

'O-Oh god..' Jin Ling's eyes spun as his face exploded into shades of pinks and reds. 

[Y/N] then chose that moment to look up. His hair was wet and stuck to his face and neck. His stuck his tongue out, smirking, while one of his hands pushed his hair up. 

Jin Ling quickly looked away, face burning

Jin Ling quickly looked away, face burning. 'SHAMELESS!' 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Are you sure your okay, Jin Ling?" [Y/N] asked once he was dry and dressed again. Jin Ling nodded his head mutely. [Y/N] looked unsure. "Your face is still red.." He trailed off and looked the Jin up and down. "And your nose is bleeding again.." 

"S-shut up!" Said male screeched, holding his hand up to his nose, catching the red liquid. 

[Y/N] burst out into laughter. He smiled and put his head into his hand. 

Jin Ling's face soon warmed once again

Jin Ling's face soon warmed once again. The poor teen couldn't get a break today! What was wrong with him? 

"Your really cute, A-Ling." 

It was a slip of the tongue. 

[Y/N] swears it was an accident! 

.

.

.

"J-Jin Ling?!" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Mdzs except its Jin Ling's very gay and chaotic thoughts :) 

▶ Does [Y/N] act like Tengen? Prob. not but I mean my mans is fine- 

Completed : 11/2/21