wen ning x reader ❤️️࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076

▶ Fluff with little angst at the very end 

▶ Female Reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

By some miracle [L/N] [Y/N] managed to study at the Cloud Recesses. Of course she had to disguise herself as a man but that was nothing compared to what was to come. 

She was seated next to some disciples that she didn't know listening to the Wen Clan decided to barge in. 

It angered her but she had to keep silent. She didn't really like the Wen Clan, I mean no really did, but she didn't really dislike it either. She had never spoken or even met a Wen before but she knew that some of them had to be nice. The reason why she had to keep quiet was because her voice didn't sound like a mans at all. So she had to play the mute card. 

One Wen really caught her eye. He looked a little younger and seemed to be shy. He was holding a box which the female who seemed much more calm and confident took from his shaking hands and handed it to Lan Xichen. 

After that classes were cancels due to the Wens arrival. [Y/N] made her way to the back hills to relax. She went there often because no one was ever there. 

It surprised her when she saw the male before who had the box. He had a bow and arrow. His eyes were closed in concentration and his face looked relaxed. 

[Y/N] stepped closer and was about to call out to him but she slipped and let out a yelp of surprise. The male heard this and his eyes snapped open and he let the arrow go. It shot into the waterfall and he turned around to see female or male laying on the floor. 

[Y/N]'s white robes were dirty and her hair was a little messy. She stood up slowly and held her head. 'I think I might have hit it on a rock..' 

"A-Ah! Y-Your bleeding!" The male rushed over to her and looked at the wound. [Y/N] brought her hand down and looked at it. It was stained red. "O-Oh.. I am.." She muttered. "C-come on1 Lets go to my s-sister. S-shes a doctor!" [Y/N] just let him lead her to wherever. Her head was foggy and she felt slightly dizzy. 

"J-Jiejie!! Help! Help!" Wen Ning called out when he arrived in their room. Wen Qing looked up and was surprised to see the male that she had seen before who hadn't said a word. "What happened?" She asked standing and taking hold of the [H/C] haired male. 

"H-He slipped by the river.. I-I think he hit his head.." 

Wen Qing looked him over and laid him down. "Go and get these from over there." She ordered while she undressed him. Wen Ning nodded. 

Wen Qing nearly gasped when she found out the he was actually a she. Wen Qing undid the biding on her chest and quickly dressed her when her brother came back. Wen Qing took what he had gotten and looked it over. "Its missing three different herbs. Redo it!" She snapped. Wen Ning nodded shyly and ran back.