lan wangji x reader ❄️࿐

▶ Requested by no one 

ALL FLUFF (◍>◡<◍)⋈。✧♡

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] stood outside. It was cold seeing as it was the middle of winter but she wasn't paying attention to the cold. She was too lost in thought. 

She shivered slightly when a cold breeze came through. 

Warmth surround her and she looked up to see her fiancé, Lan Wangji. He had taken off his outer robe and placed it over her shoulders. It was much too big for her but it smelled like him and gave her warmth. She smiled. "A-Zhan.. You will get cold." She tried to take it off but a hand stopped her. He shook his head. She sighed and gave up. [Y/N] knew that arguing with him now was going to get them no where. 

"Then at least go back inside where it is warm. I will be in in a few minutes." He looked like he wanted to say no but he nodded and walked back in. [Y/N] let out a sigh. The cold weather always made her feel more tired than she actually was. 

[Y/N] looked up and saw tiny white dots starting to fall from the sky. Her eyes widened slightly before she closed her eyes and smiled widely. She loved the snow. 

Wangji waited impatiently for a few moments before he walked back outside only to see that it was snowing and that the [H/C] haired girl was still standing out there. The snow was starting to fall harder and he was worried that she may catch a cold. He walked back inside and grabbed his light blue paper umbrella and walked back outside and opened it. 

[Y/N] opened her eyes to see that Lan Wangji was standing next to her with an umbrella. She smiled brightly and kissed his cheek. His eyes slowly turned red. "Are you worried about me? If you are you can just stay out here with me for a little while longer? I want to enjoy the snow for a little while longer." She smiled warmly and held his free hand with her own. His warmth held warm up her hand. She hadn't realized how cold she really was until she noticed she was shivering. 

Wangji gave her a stern look saying 'its time to go back in now'. She smiled sadly at the snow before she walked back in with the taller male. 

They hung up their robes and put the umbrella away and took off their shoes. [Y/N] helped brush out Wangji's hair before he did the same to her. 

She smiled happily. 

They got into bed and [Y/N] moved closer to her fiancé because he was warm. He wrapped both arms around her, his hands rested at her waist and she curled into him, her hands on his chest, their legs entangled. Lan Zhan kissed her on the forehead before muttering a goodnight and she returned the goodnight. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I don't know what it is but something about short and fluffy stories just make me happy right now 

▶ Also a lot of people like my Lan Wangji stories- 

Competed : 7/15/2021